How long is the Lidoderm patch good for after it's expiration date it's in a sealed pouch never op?

Windchimes123 8 Oct 2016

Hi Alan,
I found this article that should be interesting to a lot of people.
Sorry it's pretty long but worth reading.
Site :
articles.mercola.c
You know what comes after the c.

Drugs Frequently Potent Past Expiration
April 02, 2000 | 251,142 views
Story at-a-glance-
A massive study by the U.S. military, in partnership with the U.S. FDA, set out to investigate the efficacy of pharmaceutical drug stockpiles beyond their expiration dates. The results showed that about 90 percent of the drugs were still effective far past their expiration dates. The former director of the testing program, Francis Flaherty, concluded that the vast majority of drug manufacturers’ expiration dates have no bearing on whether or not a drug is usable

hawk74b 30 Mar 2017

Alan I haven't got a clue that's what I'm trying to find out I have a whole box full... Mine expired December 31st 2015.. Did anybody ever answer your question?

Jim Bacon 26 Apr 2019

I had a lidoderm patch that expired in 2009. I used it the other day and it was still working fine on my back.