Why when I was given ketamine I had sensation of ears ringing feeling of out body experience and mo?

WildcatVet 28 Jul 2019

Hi, Babe! Side effects like you describe (tinnitus, depersonalization, confusion as to time, place, or person, dream-like state, etc.) occur because Ketamine is a dissociative anesthetic agent.
"You may feel strange or slightly confused when you first come out of anesthesia."
"Ketamine may impair your thinking or reactions. Avoid driving or operating machinery for at least 24 hours after you have received ketamine."

It looks as if your question was cut off... if you need more information please post again.

SteveSSK 28 Jul 2019

I did 6 IV ketamine infusions. My advice is basic- enter the space with the intention to be present with what is (of course you want a healing wondrous experience) and let this be the guide of you.