Is teva 833 more like xanax?

Thor283 26 Oct 2011

On this web site is a Pill Identifier. It's in the blue bar above. Use it to look up Teva 833 and see what it is? It may be Xanax. If it is not, tell us what it is and maybe someone can tell you if it's similar. We aren't pharmacists. You need to supply more information than you did.

PillPro313 19 days ago

It's a 1mg klonopin

Emackay690 11 Sep 2012

teva 833 is a generic equivalent to Klonopin 1mg. Teva USA is the pharmaceutical company that manufactures and distributes them. So in response to your actual question, no teva 833's are more like Klonopin being that is what they are; Clonazepam. Xanax is Alprazolam,which belonging to the same class of drugs as Clonazepam, is a shorter acting benzo. Now, there are Xanax extended release tablets for those who seem to do better with Xanax over Klonopin for whatever reasons. I have been on both and personally find the Klonopin to be more effective for the treatment of my specific symptoms. As everyone's body chemistry varies, so does ones reaction to different drugs. I take 3mg klonopin a day and can function well (no severe sedation, confusion, loss of coordination) whereas my sister takes 1mg of Klonopin a day and can hardly keep her eyes open.

fillz 6 Mar 2013