Skip to Content

I'm allergic to mefenamic acid,what should I take when I have a toothache?? except of mefenamic?

Responses (1)

Marvell 20 Dec 2009

If you are are allergic to mefenamic acid, then it is highly likely that you are allergic to other anti-inflammatory drugs. So you can take acetaminophen. If that doesn't help please see your dentist and they may be able to prescribe something stronger, such as tramadol. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions