How long should Fluorouracil USP,5% be left on the skin before washing where it was applied?

Ldd 27 Dec 2010

I washed my face (gently and with clean cloths) only before I applied my next dose, then waited ten minutes. I'm done my face mostly healed, and it turned out very well. More quickly then I planned for, I must say for a bit I felt and looked unsightly, now healed my skin looks better then before. It was easier then I thought. Hang in.

psparrott 17 days ago

Thank you for your commemts on washing. I was looking everywhere for that specific answer. Its fri and the sr office is close ... none of the product leaflets or pharmacy pages said how long to leave on. Not looking forward to next week today is day 1 for me. Dr said it shouldn't be to bad on me so I'm hopeful I'll have the same experience as you.