Insurance stopped script Dr out on vacation
How Long Does Crestor Take To Get Out Of Your System After Stopping?
Question posted by pjh88 on 23 Jan 2012
Last updated on 20 September 2015 by suzanne66
Crestor has a half life of around 19 hours. This means that every 19 hours the amount of Crestor in your system is reduced by half.
It takes roughly 6 half lives for a drug to be eliminated from your system.
Other factors also play a role in eliminating a drug from your system.
1. How much and how often you have taken the drug.
2. Your metabolic rate – a slower metabolism will increase the time a drug remains in your system.
3. Your age and health – older age and poor health will generally increase the time the drug stays in your system.
4. Body mass – generally the bigger you are the longer a drug will remain in your system.
You should allow at least 5 days to clear Crestor from your system.
- Crestor uses and safety info
- Crestor information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side effects of Crestor (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.