Insurance stopped script Dr out on vacation
Crestor has a half life of around 19 hours. This means that every 19 hours the amount of Crestor in your system is reduced by half.
It takes roughly 6 half lives for a drug to be eliminated from your system.
Other factors also play a role in eliminating a drug from your system.
1. How much and how often you have taken the drug.
2. Your metabolic rate – a slower metabolism will increase the time a drug remains in your system.
3. Your age and health – older age and poor health will generally increase the time the drug stays in your system.
4. Body mass – generally the bigger you are the longer a drug will remain in your system.
You should allow at least 5 days to clear Crestor from your system.
- Crestor Information for Consumers
- Crestor Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Crestor (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.