I was on a pain contract before and my doctor said that I broke my contract by going to the E.R. so I'm no longer on the pain contract and she has tried to precribe Tramadol(ULTRAM) for me before but the pharmacy said I could't take it at the time because of two other meds that I was on and I asked my doctor again if she could prescribe it for my pain but since its an opiod and I don't have a pain contract anymore she can't prescribe it for me! ok, I understand that since I no longer have a contract with her she is unable to prescribe me any narcotic drugs but I don't understand why she can't prescribe it to me if its only a narcotic-LIKE drug please help!!!