He takes the 2.5 mg pills. He's worried he might have overdosed. Is there anything for him to worry about?
Symptoms of an Vasotec overdose may include feeling extremely dizzy or light-headed, or fainting.
I hope nothing happens to your husband.
All the best and take care.
While he has taken a double dose, he is on a low dose to begin with so probably ok, but just to be sure you could call the poison control center at 1800 222 1222 and they can help you.
- Vasotec Information for Consumers
- Vasotec Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Vasotec (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.