Escitalopram - what are the side effects if you stop taking them suddenly?

Do not stop using escitalopram without first talking to your doctor. You may have unpleasant side effects if you stop taking this medication suddenly

It could present as dysphoric mood, irritability, agitation, dizziness, sensory disturbances (e.g. paresthesias such as electric shock sensations), anxiety, confusion, headache, lethargy, emotional lability, insomnia, and hypomania.

Or any other symptoms present from the link effects in the link below.

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/escitalopram-side-effects.html