... taking it in the evening but wondering if I'll have withdrawal effects changing the time of day??
Effexor - I'm extremely tired after taking Venlafaxine 150mg in the morning I would like to try?
- 20 Apr 2015 by doriehutera
- 22 Apr 2015
- depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, venlafaxine, major depressive disorder, withdrawal, anxiety and stress
I had the same problem. I switched to the night as well. When i switched I did not have any side effects.
I will say I don't sleep at night so i hoped it would help that but it did not help, for some reason at night it does not make me tired like it did during the day. But i was always a night person anyway.
Good luck with your switch you should be ok.
Hi,I tried changing my dose to night time due to tiredness. The only problem I found was that I'd begin to feel withdrawal symptoms the next day at around 5-6pm or sometimes earlier. It might not have that effect on you. I'd be prepared for some strange dreams to start with. They did wear off as time passed. Good luck x
- Venlafaxine Information for Consumers
- Venlafaxine Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Venlafaxine (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 5 Dec 2015 • 5 answers
Posted 12 Jan 2016 • 4 answers
Posted 6 Feb 2016 • 2 answers
Posted 19 Feb 2016 • 3 answers
Posted 22 Oct 2016 • 9 answers