Does PHENTERMINE MAKE YOU ITCH?

4 Answers

missmae444 18 Dec 2011

Yes! At first I thought I might be allergic to my laundry detergent since I was itching all over and I have had a similar experience with tide. So I didn't take a pill one day and the itching stopped. I itch like crazy and it causes me to welt up wherever I scratch. Not sure what is going on. But definitely going to be calling my Dr to see if there is something else I can take.

CacyJCook 26 Jan 2019

Yes, it definitely makes you itch! I have been taking Phentermine 37.5 for 2 months now. The itching for me started on my lower abdomen leaving sores and now it has started on my neck, chest and underarms. I spoke with the nurse at my clinic that I get my script and she told me she has not heard of anything like this so I'm not really sure what to do about it.

Nina0489 4 days ago

It’s unheard of from what I have been told from my doctor. But since taking this medicine I have been feeling itchy and like tiny insects are constantly landing all over me. I’m going to stop taking for a few days to see if the itchiness subsides. I haven’t switch my detergent or started using any new soaps, my diet as well hasn’t had any changes that I think would affect me. Only new substance has been the medication. Also I don’t have bed bugs or bite marks or a rash. No physical skin changes.

Teri302004 3 days ago

No, never had issues. But with anything its different per person.