Does phentermine cause tongue sores?

no not that i know of but it could cause dry mouth you may be having a serious side effect talk to your healthcare-provider asap...

Has anyone experienced ulcers or sores on the tongue from chewing nicorette gum? Or experience?

... Thrush in the mouth or tongue? Which is a discoloring of the tongue.

Example of tongue sores resulting from R134a propellant found in bronchillators?

Have experienced front part and side of tongue sores; have discontinued use of broncho inhalers and symbicort. Used four scripts of Diflucan with no ...

Transmission of herpes?

My girlfriend and I both have HSV 1, though our symptoms are very rare. I haven't had a cold sore in about 5 years and she gets a sore on her ...

Help I keep bitting my tongue while talking?

Lately I have been biting my tongue while talking it hurts but not a lot my tongue is not sore is this natural ??

0 answers 11 days ago