please need for drug report
What is the difference between aceclofenac and diclofenac sodium?
- 13 Nov 2012 by thomasjacobolisarph
- 25 Apr 2015
- ankylosing spondylitis, migraine, rheumatoid arthritis, period pain, osteoarthritis, pain, back pain, muscle pain, sciatica, frozen shoulder, diclofenac, dysmenorrhea, aseptic necrosis
- Diclofenac Information for Consumers
- Diclofenac Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Diclofenac (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 10 Dec 2013 • 4 answers
Looking for ai gel 50g a rub external? pump bottle forto rub on sore area lot#102115 dclofenac na4%?
Posted 28 Oct 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 7 Sep 2016 • 1 answerFAQ by Drugs.com
Posted 13 Sep 2016 • 1 answerFAQ by Drugs.com
Posted 15 Sep 2016 • 1 answerFAQ by Drugs.com