please need for drug report
What is the difference between aceclofenac and diclofenac sodium?
- 13 Nov 2012 by thomasjacobolisarph
- 25 April 2015
- ankylosing spondylitis, migraine, rheumatoid arthritis, period pain, osteoarthritis, pain, back pain, muscle pain, sciatica, frozen shoulder, diclofenac, dysmenorrhea, aseptic necrosis
They are both NSAIDs. Diclofenac is available OTC, where Aceclofenac is prescription only. I think Aceclofenac is more potent than Diclofenac?
In the US diclofenac is a prescription and aceclofenac isn't available.
- Diclofenac Information for Consumers
- Diclofenac Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Diclofenac (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.