Is there a difference is the 1mg blue xanax and the green 1mg xanax?

chuck1957 17 Apr 2016

Ac I see this question to much without marking off the pills letters and numbers can't help you but there is no such thing as a green brand name xanax someone is taking people for a ride. Don't take it unless its a generic that comes from the pharmacy. Chuck1957

woodburn 2 Jun 2017

With all do respect 2 Chuck 1957, your answer is 100% Incorrect. There is indeed a green oval 1 mg Xanax w markings on 1 side showing ... s 902.

woodburn 2 Jun 2017

I would like 2 delete my comment above as I see I mis- read Chuck 1957 answer. But I don't know how to delete it. So I would like 2 apologies. Chuck was just stating that the green oval Xanax was not a name brand but is indeed a generic version. Sorry again

woodburn 2 Jun 2017