Is there a difference is the 1mg blue xanax and the green 1mg xanax?

chuck1957 17 Apr 2016

Ac I see this question to much without marking off the pills letters and numbers can't help you but there is no such thing as a green brand name xanax someone is taking people for a ride. Don't take it unless its a generic that comes from the pharmacy.

woodburn 2 Jun 2017

With all do respect 2 Chuck 1957, your answer is 100% Incorrect. There is indeed a green oval 1 mg Xanax w markings on 1 side showing ... s 902.

woodburn 2 Jun 2017

I would like 2 delete my comment above as I see I mis- read Chuck 1957 answer. But I don't know how to delete it. So I would like 2 apologies. Chuck was just stating that the green oval Xanax was not a name brand but is indeed a generic version. Sorry again

woodburn 2 Jun 2017

Jadarls 28 Feb 2018

I have been told that green 1mg Xanax doesn't have the equal amount of medicine in it as the blue 1mg. Is this true?

Autismom3 22 May 2018

It absolutely has to be true I've always been put on the blue 1 MG and on the 5th of this month theyes gave me the green one anxiety and panic attacks while driving myself and my kids ... they are horrible

Autismom3 22 May 2018

They are every day and the blue ones had me pretty lined out ... I shake at night my vision is screwed up pressure in my head etc... hopefully never will have to buy the blue ones again... so yes whoever you heard that from it has to be true.