Can cephalexin cure ring worm in fection?

NO, ringworm is fungal, antibiotics do not cure ringworm. You need an antifungal cream.

Is it okay to take Cephalexin (generic for Keflex) with Ketoconazole (for skin acne)?

Was already on Cephalexin (500 mg twice/day). Dr. prescribed Ketoconazole for fungal skin infection. Didn't fill prescription right away, so ...

Cephalexin - Does anyone know if the actual capsule around the medicine has red dye in it?

The Cephalexin 500MG capsules that I was prescribed today for a bacterial skin infection are red in color for the capsule itself; I'm allergic ...

Can I take cephalexin pills for skin and or urinary kidney infection if I am allergic to Penicillin?

Allergic to penicillan, amoxicillan, arethromicin, and or codine? have a gall bladder infection .

Cephalexin - Can this cure a staph infection?

I was what I assume was bitten by a spider, however I've been told it looks like staph. My Dr. Did not even look at the wound. He just ...

Cephalexin - Can cephalex 500mg 4times a day for skin infection make you itch worse?

My son got poision ivy or poision oak on his arm, and a week later developed into a skin infection. He has noticed a few more sections on him pop up ...