Cannabis - Can I take CBD oil with tramadol?

WildcatVet 4 Oct 2017

There are possible interactions that could make you drowsy or dizzy. You should only use this combination with an okay from your doctor and avoid driving or anything that requires mental/physical alertness.

*Interactions between your selected drugs
Moderate
tramadol cannabis
Applies to: tramadol, cannabis
MONITOR: Central nervous system- and/or respiratory-depressant effects may be additively or synergistically increased in patients taking multiple drugs that cause these effects, especially in elderly or debilitated patients.

djchurn 5 Oct 2017

I agreed with what wildcat vet has said. Cannabis did not work for me and in fact may have mad some of my conditions worse. I have come to regard it as I would alcohol. It is generally accepted that it adds complexity to the drug mix equation and no one needs to tell anyone else that it does cause death and injury by "sane" people. I understand you question but elect to find solutions in more conventional ways.
.

RadAngel28 7 Oct 2017

CBD is non psychoactive so it shouldn't get you high and shouldn't interact negatively with the tramadol, which I have taken with thc and had no bad interactions, but everyone is different.