Can someone tell me whats is a black cadillac pill and what is it for?

Anonymous 1 Aug 2010

There is a pill identifier on this site.

But I suggest you call your local drug store and ask them, I am sure they will be able to provide you with the right answer, and it will take less of your time, sometimes finding pills online with limited information is difficult.-

Take care and good luck... by the way there is a member, mrspage82, she is very good at finding pills and giving you all the information you need.-

Anonymous 1 Aug 2010

Thanks maso good to see you moving around you take care of yourself your friend michelle.

Rajive Goel 1 Aug 2010

Michelle (Mrs. Page) you have another admirer... yes indeed you knowledge on identification of pills is fantastic!

Rajive Goel 1 Aug 2010

Anonymous 1 Aug 2010

Amphetamine its pharmaciutical speed. It will keep you up for days and is unsafe to take without being monitored by a doctor when taking medication you put your own life at risk not your doctor. You can get the slang words for street drugs at this website http://www.noslang.com/drugs/dictionary/b

Anonymous 1 Aug 2010

SLANG for: black cadillacs - Amphetamine