Can Allegra-D be used for sinus problems?

Anonymous

Sinus pain is the result of a swollen and inflamed sinus cavity, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center. Pressure builds up in the head, pressing on various parts of the region such as the inner-ear, the upper teeth and the eyes. Sinus pain as a result from allergies and may be treated with Allegra-D. Allegra-D is a prescribed drug that combines an antihistamine with a decongestant to reduce allergic reaction symptoms and swelling in the sinuses that cause sinus pain.

Doctor's prescription orders should be followed exactly when taking Allegra-D. This medication should not be taken for longer or shorter periods of time than recommended. The directions on the label should be read carefully and any questions brought to the attention of a doctor.

https://www.drugs.com/allegra_d.html

Take care,

masso.-