Do I need to go to the er?
I accidentally took double my clonazepam dose of .1 mg?
Question posted by Mealtop on 27 Nov 2020
Last updated on 27 November 2020 by mmmousemaid
Isn't that a small dose? 1.0 or 0.1
0.1mg is a low dose... do you possibly mean 1mg? Either way you'd be far below the maximum dose of 4mg/day.
Not being used to it you might feel very tired, dizzy, and possibly uncoordinated and should avoid any activity that involves physical or mental acuity.
An ER visit is probably not necessary but do you have someone there to watch over you? If you feel extreme symptoms don't attempt to drive yourself. You could also try calling your doctor's office... even if she/he is not available there's usually an on call doctor covering who can give you professional advice.
Best regards and I hope all goes well.
- Clonazepam uses and safety info
- Clonazepam prescribing info & package insert (for Health Professionals)
- Side effects of Clonazepam (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.