Is Abilify usually dosed in the morning due to insomnia issues?

WildcatVet 22 Aug 2016

Hi, ty! I took mine at night because it made me slightly drowsy and I slept much better.
Best wishes, Wildcat

Factfinder227 22 Aug 2016

Abilify can in SOME people cause insomnia. Others it may cause drowsiness. I take it in the morning because of that very fact. I still have sleep disturbances occasionally. For me I would never take it at night. I hope this helps.

MLangen182 27 Aug 2016

I've been taking mine, 10 mg, just before bed and have been falling asleep right away and sleeping about 8 hours without waking up

catdecorator 15 Sep 2016

I work nights. 8pm to 6am so I fall asleep about 730am and am up by 11 or 12 and I take it then. And about 2 hours later it'll make me sleepy,so I take a nap around 3pm and my naps are amazing. I feel so much more rested. So I'm thinking about taking it when I get off work at 6AM, cause by the time I'm ready to sleep it'll help me. Cause one of my issues is I can't sleep more then 3 hours. I stated taking it in the morning cause I loozed at it as a happy pill and thought well I need it while awake to help me to do things. I've only had 4 doses so far. But starting Friday morning I'm taking it at 6am.today I took it at 11am. So I'll be talking it 20 hours layer instead of 24 hours later. That will be ok right.. I've noticed a more positive thinking. But can't wait for full effects. To get out and about with my husband,start cleaning my house,less aniexty.