GG 725 (Naproxen 375 mg)
Pill imprint GG 725 has been identified as Naproxen 375 mg.
Naproxen is used in the treatment of back pain; osteoarthritis; headache; ankylosing spondylitis; bursitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Naproxen 375 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for GG 725 (Naproxen 375 mg)
- 375 mg
- 14.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
FD&C Yellow No. 6
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|60429-0134||Golden State Medical Supply (repackager)|
|66267-0152||Nucare Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|67544-0255||Prepak Systems Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about naproxen
- Naproxen enteric-coated tablets
- Naproxen suspension
- Naproxen sustained-release tablets
- Naproxen tablets and capsules
- Naproxen (Advanced Reading)