Next Choice Dosage
Generic name: levonorgestrel
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Next Choice safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Next Choice.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Take one levonorgestrel tablet orally as soon as possible within 72 hours after unprotected intercourse or a known or suspected contraceptive failure. Efficacy is better if the tablet is taken as soon as possible after unprotected intercourse. The second tablet should be taken 12 hours after the first dose. Next ChoiceTM can be used at any time during the menstrual cycle.
If vomiting occurs within two hours of taking either dose of medication, consideration should be given to repeating the dose.
- Next Choice Side Effects
- Next Choice Drug Interactions
- Levonorgestrel dosage information
- Mirena (levonorgestrel) intrauterine device dosage information
- Mirena (levonorgestrel) consumer information
- Plan B (levonorgestrel) tablet dosage information
- Plan B (levonorgestrel) consumer information
- Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) consumer information
- Skyla (levonorgestrel) consumer information