User Reviews for ella

9.6
Summary of ella reviews 5 reviews 9.6

Reviews for ella

Review by agscott:

For Emergency Contraception: I took Ella 4 days after unprotected sex. A few days later I had brownish discharge. It only lasted one day. I had a few stomach cramps as well as pelvis cramps and I never had cramps before a period. However this also could have been due to how nervous I was that I could be pregnant. My expected period date came around and I missed it. By the 4th day I was paranoid and took a First Response pregnancy test. It said negative. On the 6th day I still did not have it and took another pregnancy test and it said negative. I then went to the gynecologist because I was super paranoid and stressed and she said I probably wasn't pregnant and that the pill thew off my cycle. The next day I got my period. Ella does work.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 25, 2014 9:52 PM

For Emergency Contraception: Ella gets it done. The side effects are minimal overall.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 25, 2013 1:07 PM

Review by Karma Think Twice (taken for less than 1 month):

For Emergency Contraception: Had a slip up on Sept. 6, took Ella 12 hours later. My uterus felt sore for the day, it made me tired. I was expecting my period on Sept. 14, got it the 13th. It did its job for me.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 13, 2013 1:26 PM

Review by beu:

For Emergency Contraception: Ella worked with mild side effects. After being sexually active during my peak fertile time, I took Ella. I did not use any other method of birth control. I took anti-nausea pills (Meclizine, 50mg) along with Ella. Side effects were mild. A bit of nausea the night I took it, followed by some upset stomach and dizziness the following day. My period came and was normal, maybe a bit early. I would recommend Ella for anyone uncertain about their birth control method. Upon taking it, I would recommend staying in for the night and having healthy, light meals.

March 27, 2012 7:33 PM

For Emergency Contraception: Not expensive. Causes very few side effects. Just painful stomach ache.

December 11, 2010 8:52 PM