User Reviews for ella

Emergency Contraception 8 reviews 11 medications

9.2
Summary of ella reviews 8 reviews 9.3

Reviews for ella

For Emergency Contraception "Works like a charm. Made a mistake during peak fertile time, took ella 36 hours later. No cramping, mild nausea. Period started a week early. I weigh 220lbs so Plan B would not be an option. Recommended"

LoriMS July 30, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "My experience with Ella was a little intense. The night I took it my whole body ached, along with massive back and forth headaches with dizzyness and extremely tiredness and tummy aches. The next day my stomach and head hurt all day. And I was still extremely tired. These affects may not sound the greatest but it sure can be worth It. I started me period a week later."

PupGirl April 30, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Took Ella 48 hours after sex, experienced no symptoms. Period came 4 days late."

J324 December 29, 2014

For Emergency Contraception "I took Ella 4 days after unprotected sex. A few days later I had brownish discharge. It only lasted one day. I had a few stomach cramps as well as pelvis cramps and I never had cramps before a period. However this also could have been due to how nervous I was that I could be pregnant. My expected period date came around and I missed it. By the 4th day I was paranoid and took a First Response pregnancy test. It said negative. On the 6th day I still did not have it and took another pregnancy test and it said negative. I then went to the gynecologist because I was super paranoid and stressed and she said I probably wasn't pregnant and that the pill thew off my cycle. The next day I got my period. Ella does work."

agscott July 25, 2014

For Emergency Contraception "Ella gets it done. The side effects are minimal overall."

Anonymous September 25, 2013

For Emergency Contraception "Had a slip up on Sept. 6, took Ella 12 hours later. My uterus felt sore for the day, it made me tired. I was expecting my period on Sept. 14, got it the 13th. It did its job for me."

Karma Think Twice (taken for less than 1 month) September 13, 2013

For Emergency Contraception "Ella worked with mild side effects. After being sexually active during my peak fertile time, I took Ella. I did not use any other method of birth control. I took anti-nausea pills (Meclizine, 50mg) along with Ella. Side effects were mild. A bit of nausea the night I took it, followed by some upset stomach and dizziness the following day. My period came and was normal, maybe a bit early. I would recommend Ella for anyone uncertain about their birth control method. Upon taking it, I would recommend staying in for the night and having healthy, light meals. "

beu March 27, 2012

For Emergency Contraception "Not expensive. Causes very few side effects. Just painful stomach ache."

Anonymous December 11, 2010