User Reviews for ella

Emergency Contraception 4 reviews 24 medications

9.8
Summary of ella reviews 4 reviews 9.8

Reviews for ella

For Emergency Contraception: Ella gets it done. The side effects are minimal overall.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 25, 2013 1:07 PM

Review by Karma Think Twice (taken for less than 1 month):

For Emergency Contraception: Had a slip up on Sept. 6, took Ella 12 hours later. My uterus felt sore for the day, it made me tired. I was expecting my period on Sept. 14, got it the 13th. It did its job for me.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 13, 2013 1:26 PM

Review by beu:

For Emergency Contraception: Ella worked with mild side effects. After being sexually active during my peak fertile time, I took Ella. I did not use any other method of birth control. I took anti-nausea pills (Meclizine, 50mg) along with Ella. Side effects were mild. A bit of nausea the night I took it, followed by some upset stomach and dizziness the following day. My period came and was normal, maybe a bit early. I would recommend Ella for anyone uncertain about their birth control method. Upon taking it, I would recommend staying in for the night and having healthy, light meals.

March 27, 2012 7:33 PM

For Emergency Contraception: Not expensive. Causes very few side effects. Just painful stomach ache.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate