User Reviews for Plan B One-Step

Learn more about Plan B One-Step.

Emergency Contraception 72 reviews 23 medications

9.3
Summary of Plan B One-Step reviews 72 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Plan B One-Step

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: Had unprotected sex the day after my period ended. Took the pill within 35 hours after sex. Experienced headaches and tender breasts for the next week or more. Then nothing really. The week of my next period there was a very light flow of a dark red, clumpy discharge. I thought it was spotting and it lasted about 2.5 days. Then nothing for a day. Then I had the worst headache ever and stayed in bed for hours. Later realized this was my period and it had been right on time. No pregnancy.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 17, 2014 9:47 AM
Review by Its works!: User Rating:

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex April 1. We were so scared we waited 24 hours to get the pill. What can I say I had no symptoms at all my period comes the 22 of every month and today is Apr 8 and I got it!! I got it so early and very light I usually have it very heavy and I'm happy.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 8, 2014 1:42 PM
Review by Not preggers: User Rating:

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend last week and took the Plan B One-Step the day after and I got my period today. And I'm so happy I got my period today! So definitely look into this. It's way better than being pregnant.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 2, 2014 4:20 PM
Review by Very Happy (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: Had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and she took the Plan B pill the day after, like 13 hours later. I couldn't sleep and I was very nervous. She got her period a week later, It was heavy, which I guess is also a good thing haha. If your reading these reviews to make you feel better, I've been in your shoes. Just have faith in it, it'll work don't worry.

March 25, 2014 7:41 PM
Review by regret (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: This pill definitely works. My initial cycle started 7 days after I took the pill. I ended up having two periods Last month because of the pill. I received my next period about 6 weeks after I took the pill. I had no side effects at all! However, it changed my period completely. My flow isn't heavy as it used to and it still has this dry blood appearance (dark red instead of the normal color of blood). Its also more fluidy or watery than the usual blood. All in all, my worry is that my body did not take this pill as well as others.

March 22, 2014 10:51 AM
Review by Happy ! THANK YOU GOD. (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: On January 21, the condom broke. My boyfriend purchased it the next day. I took the pill about 18 hours later. Immediately I started to experience side effects like headaches, cramps & body aches. After a week my side effects was light cramping & mild headaches. I got my period today ! My period usually comes round the first week of every month; So im a couple days late. I never been so happy to be in so much pain. I normally have bad cramps so this is nothing new. Be patient & dont stress.

March 10, 2014 3:06 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: I had unprotected sex took Plan B next day. The only symptoms I had was breast tenderness for a day and slight cramping pain. But the product works I got my period I was so stressed out because I seriously didn't want to get pregnant. Prayed everyday that this product work and it did.

March 9, 2014 3:50 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: If you are worried this pill doesn't work, don't be! Condom broke accidentally 2 days before I was supposed to ovulate. My man drove me to store and took the pill 10 hrs after incident. I was worried my weight would have an effect on the effectiveness of the pill, but no worries. We pulled through. Had minimal side effects. It just made me feel sleepy for about 1 week.

March 2, 2014 7:46 PM
Review by Yay4me (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: I had unprotected sex right on the day of ovulation. I mean dead smack on when I was fertile. I took the pill 2 hours later and had NO SYMPTOMS whatsoever. I had to wait a whole 2 weeks for my period to come and I was afraid the pill wasn't going to work since I was really fertile. But 2 weeks later, on the EXACT day I was supposed to get my period, I got it! So this pill works! Phew! Relieved!

February 27, 2014 11:55 PM
Review by Kaayy: User Rating:

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: My period ended Jan 26th and I had sex Feb 3rd. The second my boyfriend realized the condom broke we jumped in the car and got the Plan B pill which I took immediately (45min after sex). During the time the condom broke and took plan B I was ovulating (according to my period tracker app and physical signs). I got my period on the exact day I was scheduled to get it (two weeks after sex). I also took a pregnancy test which came back negative. Such a relief. Plan B made me very lethargic and sick to my stomach for about two weeks. So happy with the product. If you took it and are still freaking out... Don't!

February 18, 2014 9:45 PM
Review by no namer: User Rating:

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: I took Plan B like 2 years ago and about a week after taking the pill I got my period. I have to emphasis that I took the pill within 3 hours of having unprotected sex. However in October 2013 we had unprotected sex and waited 48 hrs to take the pill. I never got my period and I ended up getting pregnant even though I took the pill. Like I said this pill works but the sooner you take the more likely it will work.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 18, 2014 12:13 AM
Review by Kat1997: User Rating:

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: I took Plan-B after having unprotected sex right after my period ended. He got it for me to ease both our minds. Within a week of taking the pill, I had some side effects, like headaches and dizziness. After 7 days I received an early period. It was painful, and I had bad cramps. I was worried at first because I had just had my period, but Plan-B and you guys reviews all said bleeding and irregular periods were a common system. It really worked! So no worries if this happens to you! I will suggest no intercourse until you get your next period just in case, and a pregnancy test to ease your mind.

February 15, 2014 8:44 AM
Review by ms annie:

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: This pill really works took it 36 hrs after unprotected sex. I was scared 2 weeks later due to pregnancy symptoms, like swollen breasts and did not get my period until the next month. But after 3 negative pregnancy tests and a period finally my cycle is back to normal.

February 13, 2014 9:24 PM
Review by KyLeone (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: February 7, 2014 my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. We were very worried. I decided to get Plan B from Walgreens 7 hours after sex and 3 days later I got my period.

February 10, 2014 12:24 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: The condom broke on Saturday night and we didn't realize it until much later that night. I was completely freaking out so I made him go buy me the Plan B pill. I took the pill around 13 hours after sex. I don't think I've ever been that scared in my entire life. (Way too young to have a child) After taking this pill, I got sharp stomach pains. And 3 hours after I took it I experienced sore breasts that were so sore that I couldn't ever wear a t-shirt. This pain lasted for 3-4 days. The days went on and my period tracker (if you don't have one I suggest you download one) indicated that I was 3 days late for my period. I finally got it and I've never been so happy! So glad I took this pill. I recommend this pill.

February 2, 2014 3:12 AM
Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: I had sex on the 18th of January and the condom slipped. I took this pill to be safe and did nothing but stress myself out waiting for my period and experienced some stomach aches, slight cramping, and nausea. So happy to say that I got my period yesterday, around the time I should have gotten it! Reading these positive reviews really helped calm my nerves.

February 1, 2014 9:06 PM
Review by ABC01: User Rating:

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: The accident happened on Jan, 11th and I took Plan B Onestep about an hour after the accident. I felt that there were some side effects like nausea (which lasts an hour after I took the pill) and flatulence. But having these side effect is way better than having a baby. Two weeks later I got my period which is on time. I am so happy.

January 26, 2014 1:51 AM
Review by Notpregnant: User Rating:

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: I took plan be one hour after unprotected sex. I waited two weeks to get my period, and it was a very stressful wait. On the second week, I began getting weird cramp-like feelings. I was worried I was pregnant. The day before my period arrived, I was extremely nauseous. However today I woke up, and my period arrived! I was so relieved and happy. Except today, my cramps were SO bad that I actually threw up and was quite dizzy. It's all worth it though, as I was extremely scared for two weeks. If you are reading this, please don't stress! The pill is very effective, and is over 95% effective taken within the first 24 hours.

January 15, 2014 12:28 PM
Review by relieved1234: User Rating:

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: Ladies, let me tell you this pill works! My boyfriend and I had the condom fail right during the middle of my cycle. I went to the pharmacy about 9 hours later and bought some. Right after I took it I felt fatigued the whole first day. I did experience some other side effects as well seeing as I have never been on any hormonal contraceptive. I had cramps for the full two weeks until I got my period as well as breast tenderness. The week after I took the pill I felt nauseous, had sore breasts, sore back, cramps, and headaches. I thought I was pregnant and got really stressed out. I got my period right on time though despite my stress. My best advice is to just relax and wait it out. Easier said than done I know!

January 15, 2014 10:11 AM
Review by lanalana: User Rating:

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: I took the pill three times because I happened to have an accident three different times in a span of a year and a half. The first two times I didn't experience any bad symptoms and got my period around when I was supposed to. The third time I waited a week and my period already came, which was very strange. I always took the pill within a few hours of the accident and it worked every time!

January 14, 2014 8:01 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: The condom broke around 6pm (Wednesday) I was devastated and extremely angry. The next day (Thursday) around 1 I went to CVS pharmacy and bought Plan B One-Step over the counter. I had a headache and tense breast right after taking the pill for a few days. I was paranoid and thought it was pregnancy symptoms. I have a calender and my period was due on the following week (Saturday) to be exact. Days of being extremely paranoid and dealing with little side effects went by. Until my period came when expected! Thank you Jesus! Plan B works! Just wanted to explain my experience with teenagers like me... There is an option! Do not wait too long to take this pill.

January 12, 2014 12:08 AM
Review by Jep96 (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: I'm only 17 and Plan-B saved me from a lot of trouble! My boyfriend and I had sex the day after I finished my period. We realized the condom broke after we were finished, so I took the pill about an hour after. I experienced slight acidity/heartburn and had a very minor stomach ache the next morning. Five days later, I got my period! I'm so thankful for this pill and I don't know what I would have done if this wasn't an option.

January 2, 2014 11:18 AM
Review by Terri4: User Rating:

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: My experience for fellow readers. I had my period a week before I had unprotected sex. The same day as the "accident" happened, I took Plan B about 2 hours after unprotected sex. I had no symptoms except a headache once in a while. My period came 3 days before it was supposed to. It worked!

December 31, 2013 11:03 AM
Review by Alaska Young: User Rating:

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: I want to share my experience to possibly ease some of the ladies out there. The incident occur in Nov 18 (the condom broke) and it was 4 days after my period ended and approximately 4 days before ovulation. This means I was fertile. when we noticed that the condom broke, we immediately bought Plan B One Step and was taken about 45 minutes or an hour later. The sooner you take the greater the chances it will work. So I waited anxiously, praying I get my period. I felt side effects such as fatigue, bloated, nauseous, cramps, and moody. I was that these might be this pregnancy symptoms. I waited exactly two weeks and I got my period. I was the happiest person ever. My period was here early by approximately 3-4 days. Good luck.

December 28, 2013 10:06 AM
Review by Leah00: User Rating:

Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) for Emergency Contraception: Plan B one-step worked on me. I waited roughly 18 hours before I took it and it worked great. The only hard thing to deal with were the side effects. I had bloating and cravings and that first week was just the worst...but then I got my period.

November 30, 2013 5:05 PM