User Reviews for Plan B One-Step

Learn more about Plan B One-Step.

Emergency Contraception 336 reviews 14 medications

8.9
Summary of Plan B One-Step reviews 336 reviews 8.9

Reviews for Plan B One-Step

For Emergency Contraception "If you're here reading this reviews, I'm sure you're freaking out just like I was, I was actually here reading these exact reviews about a day ago. But, I'll echo what many say here, this pill definitely works. Girlfriend got her period last night, and I've been ecstatic since; I promised myself I'd post here if it came through. People make mistakes, this pill is amazingly good at fixing them. If you're within 24 hours when you take it, you have nothing to worry about, stress will only make your period delay more!"

BT87162 April 29, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "Took this 12 hours after thr bf ejaculated in me on day 15 of my cycle...one of my most fertile days.....the day I took it the cramps got so bad I almost vimitted, I got so dizzy and weAK from it.by the next day I was fine. i wouldn't recommend this torture...then four days later my breasts became sore....and i have been getting every pregnancy or pms symptom since (sore breasts, cramping, upset stomach, nausea, lower backache, headaches)....I am due to start sat 4/30.....I took a prego test and came back negative.....this is the longest pms and worst symptoms I have ever had. I think I would have rather taken my chances."

Aj1001 April 27, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "Of course my partner doesn't pull out on ovulation day, took "take action" 24 hours later, 4 days later I have a massive period with worst cramps ever!! Very tender even to touch my lower abdomin. Dispite the bleeding I still have worry. :/ won't do that nonsense again!!"

Being a woman has its down sid (taken for less than 1 month) April 25, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I took this as an emergency contraceptive 15 days after the start of my last period 12 hours after the condom broke. My boyfriend since left for deployment and 3 weeks later I found out a surprise! 3 weeks pregnant. 10/10 would never trust this again my doctor was even shocked."

Sadlittlesushoroll April 24, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I'm on birth control but was paranoid and took this plan b pill my body was very hormonal and my nerves were very bad. I went with my gut and decided to take the pill even tho I was safe on my birth control patch but insisted and took the pill for this last couple of weeks my body was going nuts !! But I must say my period came exactly the same date it comes every month on 4/22 ... I got my period ladies so I must say go with your gut when your in doubt and also believe and trust in your birth control. My period is very heavy from the pill and I have body aches and headaches and acne like crazy !!! But I will not be using this pill no more to much side affects I will be sticking with my patch like I always have been !!!"

Anonymously Waiting (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 23, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "So I'm sharing cause I was totally freaking out after I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago, he didn't finish inside me but I heard about pre come so 14 hours later I took plan b, I didn't had any side effects I was only tired and I was so hungry, my period was due yesterday so I had to wait 2 whole weeks and I was freaking out and all I did was pray and read this reviews and cry cause It was my first time having unprotected and I was scared I could be pregnant cause I'm still in high school and I'm definitely not ready for a baby but yesterday I got my period and NOT PREGNANT. I hope this helps cause reading this reviews helped me a lot, so don't stress cause that can make your period late. Don't worry. The pill works"

Yaliz April 23, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "okay ladies, just calm down. heres my experience, I've taken Plan B about 5-6 times in my life and I've never had this happen till now. I took plan B on the sunday of my first sugar pill, I had unprotected sex the night before with some strange man and a friend of mine. not knowing him I certainly didn't want his baby so I decided I'd take plan b just to be safe. ... tuesday came and I didn't get my period...5 days later I FINALLY got my period! most nerve wracking 5 days ever. I actually went and bought a pregnancy test on thursday and told myself that if i didn't wake up with a period on friday, id take the test. thank god i didn't have to take that test bc aunt flow finally made it and I welcomed her with open arms. .. it'll come, just wait"

redheadfromthesouth April 22, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "So I ended my period 03/17 & had unprotected sex the next day (03/18) & my boyfriend came inside me so less than an hour later we went & got the pill. After taking the pill I did experience some of the side effects I was having bad headaches, fatigue, light headed, bladder problems, spotting & bleeding a little. I was convinced I was pregnant because my period was also late & I had spotting on my underwear instead of getting my period and I knew that was a sign I was pregnant but there was no way because I had all these side effects & I took the pill as soon as possible but I kept being paranoid about it but a week later I got my period & I've never been so happy to be on it so ladies don't worry just wait & be safe next time."

Siena April 21, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I had protected sex on April 6th and the condom broke. He came inside of me, entirely. I have a very irregular period and can go up to 4 months without having one. So it's very difficult to know when I ovulate or when I should start. I freaked out and bought plan b almost an hour after we had sex, I took it immediately and began to read reviews about it. I read reviews saying if you were over 170-175 pounds plan b would not work for you. But I am 210 pounds and on April 15 I started my period. Please, I'm telling you, do not stress. It only makes everything worse and can even delay your period that much longer. I was a lot more emotional before starting my period, and when it did start my cramps were almost unbearable. Just relax! It works!"

18andnotpreggo (taken for less than 1 month) April 21, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I took plan b 9/28 & had a period that ended Oct . 9 I don't know when it started but I had one . did plan b work? Because I'm pregnant and I want to know if I got pregnant before or after plan b . I was not ovulating at all so my period came when expected ."

27weeksPregnant (taken for less than 1 month) April 20, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I had sex on March 13th and the condom broke. My partner noticed before orgasming luckily, but I didnt want to take the risk of a precum baby. I also was in my most fertile time, about to hit ovulation. I took Plan B on March 14th, 15 hours later. I experienced spotting 3 days after, that quickly went away. I also experienced bloating, mood swings, feeling hot, etc., that lasted for a little over a week. My expected period was March 30th. I got it yesterday, on April 19th . I was *20* days late. A little over 5 weeks after I took the pill. I took 4 pregnancy tests in this time. So, to all freaking out like I did, do know that the pill CAN make you late (even 20 days late), and make you experience symptoms similiar to pregnancy symptoms."

ForSanitySake (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 20, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I promised myself that i would come back and right a review as I was on here for days and days reading these to try and ease my mind. I had unprotected sex on April 7th and the morning of April 8th ( about 12 hours after) I took plan-b. I was freaking out because I wasn't on birth control, and we didn't use a condom. BAD IDEA!! Don't use the pull out method! My expected period is supposed to come around April 20th-22nd. Its April 15th and I started bleeding yesterday, it was quite light. But then last night it got really heavy. A little heavier then my normal period and was experiencing some cramps and a headache. But as we all know that the Plan-b can make your period come early or late. This definitely has to be my period!! Breathe ladies"

Syd11 April 15, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "3 kids already. Plan b worked for me. First time ever taking it. We had a condom break and I took plan b 10 hours after. Bled for 5 days a week after taking and went to the hospital 2 weeks after condom break and blood test for pregnancy was negative. I totally skipped my next period so I took 2 more home pret tests were both beg. Now 44 days after consuming plan b I got my real period. But mind you I have worried the entire time. Not fun. It messed with my birth control free cycles and had lots of weird cramps. I never want to have sex again. Problem solved."

Anonymous learner April 15, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "We had sex Day 9 of cycle. He didn't pull out-Took Plan B onestep within 2hrs. No side effects. Day 31 of cycle-Took clear blue easy- NOT PREGNANT (23 days after sex) Im age 48,sexually active, irregular periods that can be 20 -50 days apart(perimenopausal) may not be ovulating every month. I could say the pill worked by delaying ovulation, which on regular 28 day person could have happened between day 12-14. On the flip side, odds of it being due to pill working could be 50/50. I'm healthy, sometimes not ovulating, he is 50, plus uses medical marijuana-3strikes already-odds of conception is lowered. We used pull out method for over 10 years- didn't want to take small chance-happy to have option of Plan B!"

plan B onestep-first time user (taken for less than 1 month) April 14, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I had sex with my boyfriend 3/28 and he didnt pull out and i freaked out and took a plan b within 5hrs of the accident. Taking the pill I was dizzy and tender breasts cramps. The 2nd day my urine was clear and white drops afterward. The 3rd day I started spotting a little. I was happy to see progress but still was paranoid..The next morning I had the urge to go to the bathroom i went and when I wiped it was blood no spots I looked in the toilet and it was a lot of blood. So YESS I got my period today. (5 Days After Plan B) So excited. IF YOU ARE OVERWEIGHT DONT STRESS BECAUSE IT WORKED FOR ME & IM 254LBS. Take It Before 24 Hours. Hope this helps"

Nisha98 (taken for less than 1 month) April 2, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I Took my last birth control active pill 2 days late. Had unprotected sex March 1st on my placebo week, 2 days before my period was due and 36 hours later took plan b. 5 days later On March 6th I was spotting and bleeding very light more like a brown discharge for 4 days. My period finally came yesterday March 30th. I freaked out the whole month and took 5 pregnancy tests and they were all negative. The pill works!!! You just have to be patient."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 31, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "So I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 19th. We did it and he pulled out but he's not very experienced with doing that so I was scared that he did get some in me. Less than an hour later we went to target and bought the pill and I took it about 30 minutes later. I felt fine the first couple days then on the 27th I began feeling really sick like I was going to throw up anything I ate I also began having slight cramps and pain in my right ovary. I was freaking out mostly because I needed to pee more often even though I was drinking anything really and I heard that was a sign of early pregnancy. But yesterday (30th) I started having period-like cramps and behold I got my period today, it's about a week early but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

Newo March 29, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "On 2/8/16 I had sex and right after he realized that the condom broke. Like 30 to 45 minutes later I took the pill. I wasn't sure when the pill will make my period come simply because I just got off my period on the 6th or 7th. 2 weeks later I get my period and it was longer than usual because it was of the pill and it was medium-light. The pill worked but it messed up my already messed up period. But the sooner you take it the better. If you do it between 72 hours it's up to 89% effective and if you take it less than 24 hours it's up to 95% effective. I feel like it only doesn't work if you wait HOURS. So try to take it less than an hour after sex and you'll be fine."

Woah..... (taken for less than 1 month) March 27, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I took plan B about 24 hours after the deed. I got pregnant. I think it works most of the time but not all the time! I ended up a statistic. Don't rely on this for birth control!"

alsdfjlksdj March 23, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "This would be the third time taking this pill and I still get nervous. I don't remember how long it took me to take it the first 2 times as it was more than 2 years ago but it was definitely within 72 hours of having unprotected sex. It worked! No side effects and my period came. Now, I had unprotected sex 3/18 and 3/19 and my boyfriend released inside me more than once. My period is expected 4/4 and I am hoping it still comes. Of course, I am still freaked out although I know I should be fine. I took it right before the 72 hour mark on 3/21. I want a kid but not like this lol my fingers are crossed! It is most definitely the waiting game that sucks."

NotYaBabyMama March 23, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I took a Plan B three days after my boyfriend came in me THREE times coming to find out on my MOST fertile day, a day after my ovulation day! I was scared it wasn't going to work, because i took it on the third day, my MOST fertile day, & after he came in me.. Three times! I had a lot of side effects and was 8 days late on my period! I just knew I was pregnant, the day I did start I did nothing but fit the criteria of implantation blood. Needless to say I started my period, I'm fine and NOT PREGNANT! It's works ladies!"

Monica Brown (taken for less than 1 month) March 17, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "So I took plan b less than 12 hours after sex and I ended up pregnant . I am not sure what the chances of this happening are but it definitely happened to me. Expect the unexpected. If it happened to me it could happen to anyone, anything is possible... I took it for a reason and now I have to face something life changing."

Noname713 March 12, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "So I took plan b one step a day after intercourse because I suspected I may have accidentally gotten pregnant by my boyfriend. When I took the pill I felt fine there was a little bloating but it was manageable. Fast forward two weeks and it's time for my period to start so I was experiencing some pretty intense cramps even before I began bleeding, then my period started and the cramps were way worse than usual and I just had a continuous dull ache in my pelvic area that couldn't be soothed. On top of that I keep having waves of nausea and feeling sick. But despite all of that I'm not pregnant and although I experienced troubles here and there it could be a lot worse being pregnant so I'm thankful for the pill and it does work!"

Toriikat March 9, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "So if you're on here reading these reviews then I'm going to guess that you're stressing about because you think you might be pregnant. I was in the same boat and it was the most stressful time of my life! Pretty much what happened was me and my boyfriend had sex but the condom broke and he came inside me completely, I also had no idea if I was ovulating or not because my period is so messed up so I never know. I was taking birth control for about a week when this happened but I did have a few slip ups with taking my pill on time (I've gotten a lot better at it). We got the plan b and I didn't take it more than 20 minutes after the incident. I'm over the 175lbs by a few pounds or so but it was still effective!!!"

16andNOTpregnant March 6, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "So I took this on Febuary 21 after the condom broke unfortunately! I am not ready for kids at all I just started college and I immediately took this maybe 45 minutes later, I had absolutely no side effects so I thought maybe it wouldn't work for me but sure enough I started my period on 3/2 one day late but I did!!"

ReyALAN March 3, 2016