User Reviews for Plan B One-Step

Learn more about Plan B One-Step.

Emergency Contraception 209 reviews 11 medications

9.3
Summary of Plan B One-Step reviews 209 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Plan B One-Step

For Emergency Contraception "Well, like many here I sat here and went through all these reviews at least twice probably more. September 8 was the start of my period then on the 18 I committed the act with the bf. Chance of pregnancy definitely minor but I was paranoid so he purchased the plan b one step. For approximately for 15 days I had light cramps and I do believe I also acquired a UTI. I was also fatigued had headache here and there and also had diarrhea tender breasts And on the 15 day today Mother Nature graced me with aunt flow. I am also way over the weight by at least 10-15 lbs over actually so the weight limit don't even worry about it. But when your period comes prepare yourself for some cramps"

Notsoworriednow (taken for less than 1 month) September 2, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I had unprotected sex and we weren't sure if he had finished or not inside of me. So I started freaking out. I'm still young and I defiantly don't want a kid. I'm not on birth control either! (Bad I know!) anyways I took plan b 14 hours after sex and I was so stressed out for days. My period is irregular so I never know when it's suppose to come! And I was reading a bunch of reviews and a lot of girls said they got their period on the 5th day after taking Plan B. I had back pains and mood swings BUT NO PERIOD. On the 5th day after plan B I expected to wake up and see my period... But I didn't. I was so sad/stressed. Later on that day I was at the park and BAM I got my period! It saved my life and I'm so happy I took it."

NCNYW August 27, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I took plan b late July because like everyone, accidents happen.. A couple days later, I started to bleed (first a brown-reddish discharge, then it turned like a period) for a couple of days. It worried me because my period wasn't supposed to come until two weeks.. After the two weeks come, I missed my regular period.. I took about 4-5 pregnancy test, ALL negative. I began feeling my breasts become very heavy and I started to cramp and sure enough, I thought I was pregnant. I began a parsley regime to try to induce my period, but it did not work. I recounted the days I'm supposed to have my period, starting with the first time I bled, and my period came right on time after that! Overall it works, you just need to be patient!"

NOT pregnant college student (taken for less than 1 month) August 24, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Okay so let me tell you all about my journey with Plan B One-Step. I had unprotected sex. I don't know for sure if my boyfriend had ***** inside me or not so I took the pill. And so I took the pill 30 mins after. I got my period a day early. Yes it does work if you think it earlier but be aware I had a very bad mood swings I was angry or allot. And had very bad stomach and head pains that I thought I might die at any second. I'm not trying to scare anybody away from the drug I'm just warning people. The reason why I don't give a 10 stars is because of the pain and discomfort I was in . But I did work."

Dhhvfgjjb August 24, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I had unprotected sex on the 9th of August.Took plan b on the 10th 20 hours later. Yesterday, 12 days later, I got a positive pregnancy test. I've used plan b a few times in my life. I'm in my late 20s. I've never had a problem with it working. Guess I'm in that unlucky 5% "

pregnant1105 August 23, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "My husband and I use the pull out method, however this particular time he came inside of me sooner than I was expecting and I didn't have a chance to tell him not to. During this time I was fertile and was due to ovulate in 4 days I was freaking out got up as soon as possible and took the plan B pill for the first time 3 hours later. I'm unsure how my body will react to the pill but really hoping I'm not pregnant. I have a set of twins girl/boy they are almost 2."

mom of twins Plan B (taken for less than 1 month) August 15, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I am 16 years old (17 in 5 days). My friend and I were making out, which led to a bj, which then led to unprotected sex. It was a heat of the moment thing. It didn't hit me until the next morning that I needed to get something to stop me from being eligible to star in that TV show "16 and Pregnant". I had unprotected sex on August 3rd and took the pill on August 4th (19 hours later). I didn't experience any side effects, which honestly made me worry that the pill wasn't working. This morning, I woke up with my period and I couldn't be happier. It's heavier than usual and 9 days late but better late than never, am I right ladies?"

16 and NOT pregnant (taken for less than 1 month) August 13, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I am about to be nineteen and I had unprotected sex yesterday for the very first time. So in this case my partner and I both lost our virginity. He never came inside me but the action was constant pull out. Right after we rushed to the store and bought Plan B. There's two products that are very similar to each other so we decided to get the cheaper one. I took it right away and I'm not experiencing any side affects which has me a bit worried. I can't sleep and I've been stressing. But reading this page has helped me calm down. We're not ready to have a child and we're really hoping and praying on the fact that we won't. We are also both hoping I start my period on the day exact (16) and I'm always regular. So I'm hoping it doesn't skip days"

Worried girl... August 13, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "For all you girls worrying out there, take a deep breath and calm down. I'm 320 pounds and I had unprotected sex although I was on the pill, I was in my ovulation danger zone.. I took the pill within the last 24 hours (which I don't recommend. Take it as soon as you can) it took 2 weeks for my period to arrive. Needless to say it was the best $53 I've ever spent. Learn from your mistakes ladies"

Lola19 August 12, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I'm elated that I finally get to add my positive review to this ever-growing list! I should start out, however, by saying that I was already on birth control when I took Plan B. I had taken every pill on time, and, although I probably didn't need it, after the condom we were using broke, I headed to the store to get Plan B- better safe than sorry, right? I experienced almost no side effects immediately after taking the pill. There was a bit of bloating the first day, but that was about it. A week after I took it (four days before the usual start date of my period), I started cramping in the mornings. My period came on-schedule- right down to the hour! Cramps the first day were WAY worse than usual, but everything else has been great!"

Anonymous August 12, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I don't usually comment, but I wanted to let anyone know who is scared right now, that the pill does work I was freaking out but thankfully it was effective! My period did come two weeks earlier but I'm glad I'm not pregnant."

Anonymous August 11, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "me and my boyfriend were having sex and the condom broke, we didn't know it broke until we were done. i in return started freaking out and ran to cvs to get plan b, i took it an hour after the unprotected sex. (aug 31) the next few days i started having minor back pains/ lower abdomen cramps/headaches and intense mood swings. but surely 5 days later i woke up to my period, 2 weeks early in fact. plan b works wonders, now on the path to get birth control I'm only 16 so it truly saved my life"

livnsh August 4, 2015

livnsh (taken for less than 1 month) August 4, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I had unprotected sex and took Plan B less than 24 hours after. A week later, I began to bleed for three days and by the fourth it was a brownish color. Im not sure if this was caused by the plan B or it's my period because I got my last period July 9th. I recently got very sick, sore throat, cough, back pains, tender breasts. I also threw up this morning. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and will see if this was caused from the plan B."

Lil2222 August 3, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Sharing my experience because I know reading these helped me. Just to start saying I am 16, within the weight, and never had any vagina problems. My boyfriend and I had sex and the condom broke without us knowing and he came inside of me. I took the pill about 5-7 hours after. I was so terrified I was pregnant because I didn't have any of the side effects. My period had just ended the day before this happened and I just got my period today, 5 days later. I promise you it works...just trust it!!"

nicolleee (taken for less than 1 month) August 1, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I took this about 7-8 hours after I had unprotected sex. I was nowhere near my ovulation or fertile period, but I was still trying to be safe. My period came exactly a week later. Don't stress! It works! By the way, condoms are wayyyy cheaper than a $50 pill."

Mcdowell100305 (taken for less than 1 month) August 1, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Honestly, when the accident happened (we were doing unprotected sex, yes... extremely stupid and I wasn't on birth control), both me and my partner were freaking out really badly about the possibility of getting pregnant. Since the accident occurred almost at 12 in the morning, we couldn't go out to get Plan B because we were traveling with family and it would've seemed too suspicious and there were no CVS around that were open so late. So the next day, at 8 in the morning I took the pills. There were some side effects like the nausea and pain but I'd rather take that over pregnancy any day being a college student right now. My period came 2 days early and a much heavier one but it worked and I am totally not complaining at all!"

12345Jamie12409328480259830954 August 1, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "The pill normally works but you have to know the second time that you take it you will have a lot more side effects. I just took it the second time a week ago and I'm still feeling sick from it and I've had bleeding for about a week now. I do believe it worked because how much I've bleed. But the side effects are really bad!"

Anonymous July 29, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Had an accident a year ago and took the pill a few hours after and I still got pregnant. Had a recent accident where the condom slipped off and got lost inside me and just so happen to spill while it was in there, took the pill 5 minutes after. Waited two weeks for a period that never came and here I am pregnant. Point is this pill does not work for everyone so beware."

Don't you believe it (taken for less than 1 month) July 29, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Ladies, first and foremost stop freaking out. I too was panicking like crazy until I got on here and read most of these reviews. So I had unprotected sex late one night during the time I should be ovulating. I took the pill about 55 hours after the fact and didn't experience any side effects except my face breaking out bad from the huge dosage of hormones and received my period a week later (one week earlier than I normally would've gotten it). I've never been so happy to get my period. Just take it within the 72 hours and don't stress, let it do its thing."

queen of bad decisions (taken for less than 1 month) July 27, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Please don't judge this post..I'm here to share my experience with Plan B and provide some hope for others in the same situation I was in. I stupidly had unprotected sex more than once in a several week time span. I took Plan B twice within a few weeks of each other. Up until then I had pretty normal periods and no major issues..After the second time I took it I had insane cramps, back aches, sore breasts, you name it.. I was convinced I was pregnant but all tests were negative. I just got my period..exactly 8 weeks after my last one. So taking Plan B, especially more than once, really messes up your cycle and the added stress of thinking you may be pregnant doesn't help either. I'm also well over the "weight limit" and it still worked."

Just sharing my experience! (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 24, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Hello I just wanted to share my experience to calm the minds of every girl on here. So I have now had to take plan b twice, first time the condom broke, he finished inside so I took the pill one hour after and had little side effects. My period came right on time. Second time the condom broke but he pulled out long before he finished. I took the pill a few hours later. I had cramping, nausea, acne flare ups, and lots of stress. I missed my period and around that time my breasts became sore. I was very nervous. I took a preg. test and it was negative. But two and a half weeks later it came like I truck and now I am bleeding heavily and cramping a ton!! So ladies please just try to relax and let the pill do its job. Thank you plan b!!"

For Emergency Contraception "Well after just ending my period on June 30th, I had unprotected sex with an old flame multiple times the night of July 3rd into the morning of July 4th. I didn't take the plan B until the night of July 5th. Today is July 19th and I got my period of early!!!! I didn't think it would work because I'm 6ft tall and over 200lbs and I only to one pill (after being told by friends I should take 2 because I'm over the suggested weight) I could only afford 1at the time. Thank God it works!!! Although the sex was good it wasn't good enough for me to have his baby. Lol!!! It's works girls just relax!!!!"

DariB July 19, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "We used plan b within 12 hours of the incident. I'm now pregnant."

Jenny12345smith July 19, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "A friend and i had a mishap with a condom : i checked ovulation calendars (even though they aren't reliable information)they indicated i was in the fw..past ovulation. Maybe. We bought plan b, and i took it 8pm the day after. All the symptoms began the following day. Nausea, with waves of panic after reading it might not be effective on women over bmi, which i found news those studies are not conclusive. No proof. More freaking out because of timing. I may of already ovulated. Well, my period was on time but did not have usual symptoms. I had pregnancy symptoms as pms and plan b like to mimic. He flaked out prior to so I'm glad. Im 38, bmi is high, i already ovulated am sure and time frame was 24hrs later after deed. It worked for me."

Iallfree (taken for less than 1 month) July 17, 2015