User Reviews for Plan B One-Step

Learn more about Plan B One-Step.

Emergency Contraception 176 reviews 11 medications

9.5
Summary of Plan B One-Step reviews 176 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Plan B One-Step

For Emergency Contraception "Before I begin, I would just like to put my body type out there; I'm tiny (5'4, weighing at 95lb). What had happened was it was day 15 of my 35 day cycle, and the condom totally just exploded into bits without either of us knowing, so my partner finished inside of me. Plan B was taken within 2 hours after the incident. The only side effect that I got was fatigue on the same day so I just slept it off. Exactly 5 days later, I started spotting which lasted for 4 days. At this point I was just trying to convince myself that it was because of the pill and not implantation bleeding. I would feel a little stab of pain in the general area down there every now and then, but it was nothing major. Around day 26, I've noticed that my cervical mucus has finally started changing, so I used it as a sign telling me to calm down, and that my system was finally up and running again. Finally on day 46 (after 4 pregnancy tests for reassurance) Mother Nature had finally graced me with my monthly. So ladies, just a word of advice, pay attention to your cervical mucus. For me, it let me know that the pill wore off and I started ovulating again. It won't be the same for everyone, but it is definitely something to look into. If you must, wait at least 2-3 weeks after the incident to test. Best of luck~"

TeeLinny June 27, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "My boyfriend and I used the pull out method but I was still super nervous because I knew I was ovulating. I know the pull out method is not always 100% effective so 2 hours after we had sex I went and bought plan b. I got my period 2 weeks later!! Very effective as a backup plan! (Also I am 165 pounds exactly so I dont think the whole weight limit thing or BMI thing has anything to do with the effectiveness of the pill)"

Anonymous June 27, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Okay so it was my never first time using Plan B so I was already afraid. Somehow the condoms we used weren't very good and continuously popped. So here I am freaking out because the only thing I'm thinking about is me being pregnant. So I rush to the store and buy plan b luckily it was in stock. I didn't get any side affects from it I don't think. except some stomach pains here and there but I think it was more axienty than anything. My period came on the expected date. Now it says that women over 165 lbs that take plan b, it won't work. everyone is different and I'm well over 165 and it worked for me."

alyssa305 June 17, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I'm 22 years old, it was my first time using any type of pill, I was really worried I'd be getting pregnant after I had sex. So the next day I woke up like super early in the morning and I went to Target and I got this Plan B pill. But before buying it, I searched all over the internet so see the reviews and side effects and all that. I went home and that day I really didn't eat anything because I was feeling low. Like I wasn't in the mood for anything at that time. So I read that if you don't eat anything that it might make your stomach hurt and all. So I just had a glass of milk and I drank a little bit of water. Than I took the pill with water like any regular pill. For me it worked no side effects. :) girls this will help you."

BaySideChick June 14, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I took Plan B one step on May 1st after unprotected sex. I realized I was ovulating at that time (according to my period calendar) after we had finished. He didn't go inside me but I was still afraid, so my boyfriend and I went and bought the Pill and I took it within an hour and a half. Not even exaggerating but I had cramping everyday since I took the pill. I also experienced headaches, and felt really hot here and there, almost as if I had a fever. Tender breasts were also a symptom of mine. Just yesterday which was the 12th day after taking Plan B, my boyfriend and I had protected sex and when I went to clean up I noticed blood! Turns out I got my period two days before I was supposed to be due. Relieved that it worked for me! Good luck"

Mms90 June 14, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I used it this morning and I don't know if it works yet"

mallorydann June 13, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "This pill saved my life. It was the last day of my period and the condom came off and me and my boyfriend did not realize until after he had came inside me. Both freaking out we went to cvs and I took the pill about an hour or 2 after the fact. I did start to bleed the following week for about a day then it turned into brown discharge for the next 2 days. A side affect of this drug is depression and I experienced that for 2 weeks. A month later my period was late exactly one week but I finally got it and I could not be happier. This pill really does work!!! Anyone who is freaking out just take the pill right away and you will be fine, it could definitely make your period late so no worries!!! Thank god for plan b!"

Mac8776446789 June 13, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Had unprotected sex stupidly one night with my boyfriend. Less than 9 hrs later I went to the local pharmacy to obtain the Plan B morning after pill. Took it accordingly, with no side effects and patiently waited for my period. My period never did come, and I ended up pregnant. At 12 weeks I ended up having a miscarriage, but I certainly learned my lesson. Use protection always ladies, sometimes these things don't work!"

Warica97 June 12, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "So i had unprotected sex on May 24 and the condom broke so i was freaked out because the next day was memorial day and the pharmacy was closed so i had to wait. I was fertile. And so i waited another day to take the pill i took it probably 34 ish hours after the accident and i got sick to my stomach (which is a side effect) and really tired. Its been about two weeks since i took it and i was suppise to recieve my period yesterday (June 8) but never came and so i just didnt think anything of it and i got terrible cramps and back pain. Agai. I just thought it was a sign or my period but i told my mom and she got me a test i took two both positive so the pill didn' t wrk for me but i think i took it to late because i was fertile."

CuteDog4 (taken for less than 1 month) June 9, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Hey gals! In a 'the heat of the moment' situation, my boyfriend and I ended up having sex on May 25. He pulled out and wasn't in for long since it was both of our first times & we're both in high school, but I was still freaking out. I took the morning after pill less than 12 hours afterwards. Then we ended up having a repeat of this situation May 30. So again, I took the pill. This time it was about 12 hours later though. I waited anxiously, but reading these reviews really helped me. I was sure I was pregnant. My periods irregular, so I wasn't sure when to expect it. I experienced cramps, moodiness, frequent urination, nausea, and fatigues. Now it's June 6th and I just got my period. Don't stress ladies, just let the pill do its job! :)"

Storm 8547 (taken for less than 1 month) June 6, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex around 11pm and he pulled out but I'm not sure if he did it end time. Just to be safe I purchased the pill the next morning and took it at 8am. I started my period 3 days after . The only bad thing about this pill is that I had extremely bad cramps and a little nausea . The pill does work though! I would recommend it!:) don't worry ladies and don't stress out!"

anonymoususer82 June 5, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "had a bad mishap about 6 days ago she took the pill 24-26hrs later she has experienced headaches,nausea,and tiredness hoping and praying to god that it works, she's been very tired"

solo23 June 3, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Plan B has worked for me 3 times, the third time was a little scary because I actually missed my period for almost 3 weeks, I decided to take a pregnancy test and my luck it was negative, the funny part is that the same day I took the pregnancy test later through out the day my period came. No side effects everything worked just fine."

Somegirl June 3, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Worked both times I took it, no side effects, period came right on time. DO NOT STRESS!"

HJ0987 June 3, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Hey guys! I know reading these reviews really helped me so I thought I would share my experience. It was the last day of high school so there was a huge party at one of my friends house. Me and this guy got a little drunk and had sex on May 21st. At first we were using the condom but then he took it off. The next day I was freaking out. He was completely drunk so I kept saying he couldn't cum, but just to be safe I went and got the pill. I took it on May 23rd about 62 hours after the whole ordeal. Then came the stress of waiting for my period.I was suppose to have my period May 27th but that day rolled around, then the next day and the next day.I freaked out but Sunday morning I went to the bathroom and there it was! DO NOT STRESS!!!!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 1, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Plan B one step is a LIFESAVER. My boyfriend and I had un protective sex. So within 4 hours after the incident, I took the pill. I was paranoid as hell, not sure whether this pill would work or not ( my first time taking it and I am also young). I experienced mild cramping , head aches and nausea for five days. But my period came on time ! The key is to stay calm and let the pill do its job."

Alex 242 May 30, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "This pill really does work. My boyfriend and I had a mishap around my ovulation time and I took the pill 12 hours later about 2 weeks ago. I got my period today. Slight side effects with a bloating, crampy feeling about a week after taking it and really tender breasts. But it worked. Oh, and I'm 5'5" 180 lbs and it still worked for me so away with the weight limits !"

anonymous2520 May 29, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I had unprotected "sex" meaning there was no penetration but parts still came into direct content if that makes sense, so I took plan B one step about 38 hours afterwards just to be on the safe side. I was pretty scared to take it because of the list of side effects but my only major symptoms were extremely tender breasts and mood swings. I also experienced slight cramping occasionally and a bit of nausea but neither were too severe. I had to wait a little over a week for my period which was agonizing. I got it exactly on time and the cramping was very painful, but definitely worth not being pregnant. Super happy that plan B worked for me!"

Anonymous May 28, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Plan B is awesome! I really works, i was freaking out and looking for reviews just like some of you now because, i was on my most fertile days when i had unprotected sex, and i took plan b just two hours later and it worked!!! i got my period the next week after that. *If you have not purchased plan b yet and are unsure go on the website for $10 off coupon before you get it."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 27, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I'm 17 and my boyfriends condom broke during sex like most. Being my age a child is not something we need right now. I was very panicked and immediately got the pill. After reading many reviews on it I took it about 4 hours after the mishap. The only side effect I had was tender breasts. I got my period on my exact due date! This pill works! I promise you. Don't worry it will be okay !"

IT WORKED May 23, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I took the plan b pill the morning after. Was my first time taking it. I was ovulating. We didn't use a condom but he pulled out. First day, I was a little tired at the end of the day. Second day, a little diarrhea. Nothing more until now it's day 6 and I've started cramping and my near my right ovary is hurting a little. Nothing bad. I can't say it worked just yet but I can say that I didn't have any drastic symptoms. The symptoms you have depend on how your body reacts to the high dosage of hormone. I'm sure it also has to do with if the pill actually had anything to flush out of your body or not."

D... May 23, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I took the plan b one step pill 45 minutes after unprotected sex. I got the plan b bleeding 3 days later And it lasted 4/5 days. I waited 2 weeks and I finally got my period, it came a little early but it worked."

Jeyh May 23, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "The incident happened March 31st, the condom broke and I panicked because I was in the fertile stage of my cycle. I took the morning after pill within 24hours (two doses because the first didn't stay down) and 6 days later I had a period which was about a week earlier than expected. I had a blood test to check for pregnancy hormones and took at least 10 home pregnancy tests. All the tests turned up negative but I was still worried, especially when I didn't get my period when I expected it. My period was 4-6 days late but seemed normal (a little longer, lasting almost 5 days instead of my normal 3 days) and came 6 weeks after the last one. The pill worked for me even though I'm overweight. I also had almost every symptom the pill suggested."

dontworryaboutit May 23, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I had sex with a friend of mine while we were both very high and not thinking at all unfortunately his condom broke. We were both freaking out and then he was telling me about this Plan B pill and saying everything was going to be alright. It was 3am at the time so we had to wait until the next day to get it. We are also seniors in high school so this was bad. I took the pill 11 hours later and it's been 19 days and I haven't experienced anything from it, no side effects. I don't know if that's good or bad and I also haven't started my period yet. I pray to God that this works."

Someone stupid... May 23, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I've taken plan B one step after a mishap during unprotected sex. I took plan B about 1 hour and 45 minutes later and I am pretty positive I was fertile. After taking the pill I received bloating the next day and extreme fatigue. My period is due tomorrow and I would like to know how to make it come faster rather than having to wait and worrying myself even more. any suggestions? I know that since I took the medication so fast it has a high effectiveness level. I just want my period Asap!"

fireball111 (taken for less than 1 month) May 22, 2015