Generic name: neomycin sulfate, polymyxin b sulfate and bacitracin zinc
Dosage form: ophthalmic ointment
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Neo-Poly-Bac safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Neo-Poly-Bac.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Apply the ointment in the affected eye every 3 or 4 hours, depending on the severity of the condition.
Not more than 8 grams should be prescribed initially and the prescription should not be refilled without further evaluation as outlined in PRECAUTIONS: above.
- Neo-Poly-Bac Side Effects
- Neo-Poly-Bac Drug Interactions
- Bacitracin / Hydrocortisone / Neomycin / Polymyxin B Ophthalmic dosage information
- Cortomycin Eye Ointment neomycin sulfate and polymyxin b sulfate, bacitracin zinc and hydrocortisone dosage information
- Triple Antibiotic HC Ophthalmic Ointment (neomycin sulfate and polymyxin b sulfate, bacitracin zinc and hydrocortisone) ophthalmic ointment dosage information