User Reviews for TobraDex

Learn more about TobraDex.

Conjunctivitis, Bacterial 4 reviews 101 medications

9.5
Uveitis 0 reviews 95 medications

Keratitis 0 reviews 117 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of TobraDex reviews 4 reviews 9.5

Reviews for TobraDex

Review by Chris HS0ZFE (taken for less than 1 month):

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: Really effective - had discharge come out of my red eye. Now the pain is gone some 20 hours later.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 23, 2014 5:53 AM

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation: I was prescribed Tobradex ointment to put on my eyelids after eye surgery. I had a lot of bruising and swelling and the medication seemed to help. No adverse side effects, but if you get it in your eye, it will blurr your vision slightly for a couple hours (I think due to the greasy consistency more than anything else). My co-pay for a 7 day supply cost $50.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 5, 2012 10:37 PM

Review by patty cakes:

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: I had an allergic reaction to sulfur in another eyedrop. My eye was blurry, not being able to see more than ten feet. This eyedrop helped me see.

December 17, 2008 12:31 PM

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: Tobradex did the trick. First day: 65% improvement then 10% better each day forward. By the 4th day, the infection and swelling was gone. The drops lasted for 10 days. I did have slighly blurry vision for the entire period which could be the result of me digging out my eyeballs prior to filling the prescription. I would use it again no problem.

August 8, 2008 6:56 AM

Review by Dueces:

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: My twin sister had the infection. She's been using it for about a day and she has seen an improvement already. The doc told her to use it three times a day for seven days.

June 17, 2008 8:47 AM