Definition of Leukemia:
Any of a group of diseases of the reticuloendothelial system involving uncontrolled proliferation of white blood cells (leukocytes).
For information about a specific type of leukemia see one of the following:
- chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML)
- hairy cell leukemia
- chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
- acute lymphocytic leukemia
- acute nonlymphocytic leukemia (AML)
- chronic myelomonocytic leukemia
See also Leukemia Resources.
Drugs associated with Leukemia
The following drugs and medications are in some way related to, or used in the treatment of Leukemia. This service should be used as a supplement to, and NOT a substitute for, the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgment of healthcare practitioners.
Topics under Leukemia
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (14 drugs)
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (15 drugs)
- Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia (1 drug)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (7 drugs in 2 topics)
- Acute Nonlymphocytic Leukemia (13 drugs)
- Chronic Eosinophilic Leukemia (1 drug)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (28 drugs in 2 topics)
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (18 drugs)
- Hairy Cell Leukemia (4 drugs)
- Meningeal Leukemia (3 drugs)
Synonym(s): Cancer, Leukemia