User Reviews for Lupron Depot 11.25 mg

Learn more about Lupron Depot 11.25 mg.

Uterine Fibroids 2 reviews 6 medications

Prostate Cancer 0 reviews 92 medications

Endometriosis 1 reviews 175 medications

Hirsutism 0 reviews 9 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Lupron Depot 11.25 mg reviews 3 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Lupron Depot 11.25 mg

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lupron Depot 11.25 mg (leuprolide) for Uterine Fibroids: This medicine has given me my life back. I no longer have to stay by a toilet due to extremely heavy periods that left me anemic. I no longer have pain during intercourse due to large fibroids and extremely painful periods. I was put on this medication to shrink fibroids for safer hysterectomy or until menopause kicked in. I am 49 and I have had no side effects since starting this medication.

November 15, 2011 11:00 AM
Review by melissa562: User Rating:

Lupron Depot 11.25 mg (leuprolide) for Endometriosis: Been on this for 3 months. Yes it does diminish the pain, but feel terrible by the side effects. Get mood swings, hot flashes, acne and if that's not bad enough weight gain. It's like you are a whole new person and not a very nice one. I have also been feeling very depressed. I only have one more month until my surgery so I'm trying to stick it out. Best of Luck ladies.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 11, 2011 7:25 PM
Review by my life is back: User Rating:

Lupron Depot 11.25 mg (leuprolide) for Uterine Fibroids: Lupron Depot 11.25mg 3 month suspension has given me my life back. I have been on this for a month and saw my doctor today. His first words were wow! It is shrinking my huge fibroids. I had constant bleeding with flooding every month. Finally Sept 8th, 2010 I hemorrhaged. I was admitted into the hospital unconscious. Thank God my husband had the presence of mind not to sign a consent form for an emergency hysterectomy. I spot rarely now and have lost 4 pant sizes because the fibroids have shrunk so much. I will take my second shot on Jan 4th, 2011 and hope it will put me in permanent menopause. I am 49 and will avoid surgery at all costs. My side effects have been mild at best. My experience has been fantastic so far.

November 3, 2010 7:47 PM