User Reviews for Toradol IM

Learn more about Toradol IM.

Pain 3 reviews 912 medications

5.2
Postoperative Pain 0 reviews 5 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Toradol IM reviews 3 reviews 5.3

Reviews for Toradol IM

Review by D1nonly2:

For Pain: Went to urgent care for neck, shoulder, and arm pain. Had taken ibuprofen, naproxen, aspirin, and muscle relaxants to no avail. Given a shot in the hip. Felt tingling throughout my limbs but only slight decrease in neck pain. By the time I got home, less than 2 hours, pain was back at the same level as before the shot.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 18, 2014 4:49 PM

For Pain: Works very well. Only problem is the limited use restriction of 5 days. Rheumatoid arthritis pain is continual and ibuprofen my regular nsaid of use has little effect of late. I am referring to the oral administration of toradol the i. M. Shot will last 24 hours.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 6, 2011 1:28 AM

Review by moses16:

For Pain: I see several people have had adverse reactions to using Toradol. As for myself, I've spent the last 38 years with severe cluster headache syndrome (also called the suicide headache) almost every week to every other week I get those headaches and it has been that way for 38 years. The one thing that ever worked for me to relieve the constant pain was Demerol (100 u) at a time. Normally one shot was all I needed and the pain would go away for a week or so. However, the older I get the more the pain occur. I now take a shot with 100 U of Demerol, 60 u of Toradol and 40 u of Phenergan (antinausea). That combination has been very good for me to stop the pain for at least a month or so. It does help most of the time.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 18, 2011 12:43 AM

Review by Back Bacon Boy:

As a teenager 34 years ago, I injured my back at work and have experienced chronic problems with excruciating pain ever since. I've had all sorts of prescription pain medicines like Lortab, Percodan, etc. During a recent episode, my General Practitioner gave me Toradol by intramuscular injection. Within 10-15 minutes, severe back pain totally disappeared and without the side effects caused by some oral medicines. I highly recommend Toradol.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate