User Reviews for Sublimaze

Learn more about Sublimaze.

Sedation 0 reviews 36 medications

Anesthetic Adjunct 0 reviews 7 medications Not rated - Be the first
Chronic Pain 0 reviews 106 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Sublimaze reviews 6 reviews 6.9

Reviews for Sublimaze

For Anesthesia "Not once but twice woke up during 2 separate procedures for colonoscopies, with doctors trying to force air out. Drug is way too mild."

yapp June 3, 2015

For Pain "Fentanyl saved my life pre-back surgery. The sublingual fentanyl literally is the best pain reliever (severe pain relief only! Not for mild to moderate pain) more than Kadian, Norco, Oxy. I was in so much pain Fentanyl got me through it, back surgery was a success and life is moving on; almost pain free."

Pain no more March 28, 2013

For Postoperative Pain "I have been given this a lot after surgery. It is great for post surgical pain because it kills the pain but it doesn't give you nausea and constipation like others do."

dieseltruckguy (taken for less than 1 month) May 19, 2012

For Pain "I was given 100 micrograms every hour plus 50 micrograms every 30 minutes as a push button in a drip for cancer pain and it worked great. After the Morphine dose was above 20mg every 4 hours I was given the drip. It worked great for pain and had very little side effects, only constipation but that was because I was on it for 30 days. I would strongly suggest for any type of severe pain and/or cancer pain if morphine or Dilaudid isn't working or isn't tolerable."

Anonymous September 29, 2011

For Pain "I have had to take Sublimaze for pain when the Dilaudid just doesn't help. It works. 1 cc intramuscularly worked very well."

DisabledDoc August 6, 2009

For Pain "I was taken to the ER with kidney stones and pyelonephritis. The pain was very severe but the fentanyl injection took my pain from a 9/10 to a 2/3 within about two minutes or less. It wore off within an hour and that is my only complaint. The Toradol helped me for longer."

Anonymous June 20, 2009