User Reviews for Sublimaze

Learn more about Sublimaze.

Sedation 0 reviews 37 medications

Chronic Pain 0 reviews 102 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Sublimaze reviews 5 reviews 9.2

Reviews for Sublimaze

Review by Pain no more:

For Pain: Fentanyl saved my life pre-back surgery. The sublingual fentanyl literally is the best pain reliever (severe pain relief only! Not for mild to moderate pain) more than Kadian, Norco, Oxy. I was in so much pain Fentanyl got me through it, back surgery was a success and life is moving on; almost pain free.

March 28, 2013 11:51 PM

Review by dieseltruckguy (taken for less than 1 month):

For Postoperative Pain: I have been given this a lot after surgery. It is great for post surgical pain because it kills the pain but it doesn't give you nausea and constipation like others do.

May 19, 2012 9:02 PM

For Pain: I was given 100 micrograms every hour plus 50 micrograms every 30 minutes as a push button in a drip for cancer pain and it worked great. After the Morphine dose was above 20mg every 4 hours I was given the drip. It worked great for pain and had very little side effects, only constipation but that was because I was on it for 30 days. I would strongly suggest for any type of severe pain and/or cancer pain if morphine or Dilaudid isn't working or isn't tolerable.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 29, 2011 1:50 AM

Review by DisabledDoc:

For Pain: I have had to take Sublimaze for pain when the Dilaudid just doesn't help. It works. 1 cc intramuscularly worked very well.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 6, 2009 10:40 PM

For Pain: I was taken to the ER with kidney stones and pyelonephritis. The pain was very severe but the fentanyl injection took my pain from a 9/10 to a 2/3 within about two minutes or less. It wore off within an hour and that is my only complaint. The Toradol helped me for longer.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate