User Reviews for Exparel

Learn more about Exparel.

Pain 2 reviews 911 medications

Summary of Exparel reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Exparel

For Pain "I had a rhinoplasty with turbinate reduction this past Friday and my doctor used Exparel on me. When I woke up I had no pain or discomfort and it wasn't until Monday (just about 72 hours after surgery) that I started to feel a headache and some pressure. I honestly couldn't believe the results. To not have any pain after a rhinoplasty was so surprising to me, and now I am just dealing with swelling/bruising that is regular. I did supplement Exparel with Percocet, so I'm sure the two together were helpful, but I wouldn't go through any other procedure like this without it."

Alyssa R (taken for less than 1 month) February 17, 2015

For Pain "I was injected with this at the close of my foot surgery (5th metatarsal oblique fracture). I experienced NO pain at all during my recovery. I wore an armband for 96 hours to alert others, in case of emergency, not to re-administer this medicine. This injection enabled me to rest comfortably, and prevented me from needing to take narcotics for pain relief. Friends who had previous bunion/foot surgeries had warned me of how painful it would be. I expressed this to my doctor and he said the Experal would provide relief for as short as 24 hours to 72 hours. I NEVER had pain so can't say how long the shot lasted. My foot and leg were completely wrapped with an icing system integrated so I really couldn't tell how long my foot was actually numb."

KarenEdge September 29, 2013