User Reviews for Toradol IV/IM

Learn more about Toradol IV/IM.

Pain 3 reviews 912 medications

Postoperative Pain 2 reviews 5 medications

6.3
Summary of Toradol IV/IM reviews 5 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Toradol IV/IM

Review by MrAll (taken for less than 1 month):

For Pain: Went to ER for infection pain and this worked within 15 mins. Swelling at infection site went down somewhat in half hour it worked for me.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 13, 2014 6:21 PM

Review by Mixed Headache disorder:

For Pain: For several years I ended up in the ER for severe migraine treatments. In the beginning I was always treated with a narcotic and anti nausea. After taking narcotic and triptan at home failed, usually vomiting uncontrollably. Now I take oxycodone daily. When it fails I go to the ER and now, I get Torodol. It works better than any narcotic. Very fast relief. I rarely get it i.v because now I go before I vomit. The shot in the butt does not bother me and fastest way to get rid of the pain. If I am already vomiting I still take the shot in the butt and the I.V with anti nausea separately. I.V is too slow for pain relief. Never had side effects. But I guess I am getting a mix between the narcotic at home and the shot. Never took it alone.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 24, 2013 11:23 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

For Pain: I went to the ER with horrible pain in my side and abdomen (turns out I have gallstones) I can not take narcotics because I was addicted to Morphine in the past and currently take Suboxone. So, I was willing to just deal with the pain rather than take anything for it. So, the doctor said he can give me Toradol. They put it in my IV and within a couple minutes it took the edge off my pain. It went from an 8 to about a 6 on the pain scale. I some how managed to fall asleep and when they woke me up to go to ultrasound a little later, I had ZERO pain. It is truly amazing. They gave me a prescription to bring home - 5 days worth, and so far no pain. Hope it works this good after surgery!

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 1, 2012 7:49 AM

For Postoperative Pain: I was having so much pain following my 2nd surgery in a month and I was turning septic too. It took the final edge off all pain for me that nothing else was helping. I was on the max dose of morphine and they added the Toradol and I finally was able to sleep and move with out excruciating pain. It was a God-send.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 1, 2012 1:52 PM

Review by Roamingdoc:

For Postoperative Pain: Allergic to Morphine. After major injury accident doctor hooked up IV Toradol and it was Heaven. Could not feel anything from the nose down. Perhaps I'm overly sensitive but it was a real relief.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate