User Reviews for Estradiol Patch

Learn more about Estradiol Patch.

Oophorectomy 1 reviews 76 medications

Postmenopausal Symptoms 0 reviews 193 medications Not rated - Be the first
Prostate Cancer 0 reviews 94 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Estradiol Patch reviews 2 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Estradiol Patch

I have been on the patch since my hysterectomy four years ago. I have gradually decreased the dosage and have tried to get off it totally. I am on the lowest dose now and after trying another time to stop, I had hot flashes. The only downside to the patch is that it is large and beige but it works!!

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 19, 2010 5:15 PM

For Primary Ovarian Failure: It's rather early for me to be rating this product considering it has been just under 2 weeks since I started it. However, I am very pleased with it so far. I was on Vivelle Dot for about 4 months and after the first month, all my symptoms came back. I have just started this patch and so far it is wonderful! I feel a million times better, my hair is better, no more hot flashes and I'm starting to sleep again! The only complaint I have is that the patch is HUGE and it's thick and beige rather than small and clear like Vivelle. But at this point, I could care less what it looks like as long as it works!

October 8, 2009 2:57 PM

Review by Epatch:

For Oophorectomy: I have been on the patch for a month now and it works. No more hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings. It stays on all week and the only side effect I have experienced is mild headaches. The convenience of weekly application is great.

June 9, 2009 11:21 PM