User Reviews for Estradiol Patch

Learn more about Estradiol Patch.

Primary Ovarian Failure 1 reviews 77 medications

Postmenopausal Symptoms 1 reviews 193 medications Not rated - Be the first
Prostate Cancer 0 reviews 93 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Estradiol Patch reviews 4 reviews 5.3

Reviews for Estradiol Patch

For Oophorectomy "Been on Mylan Estradiol transdermal 0.1mg for 4 months. Apparently it's the generic version of Vivelle Dot. Well, it's been great in handling the symptoms of surgical menopause. No headaches or migraines, no more brain fog, lots of energy. However, I have gained weight, have trouble sleeping (never had that issue in my life!), and feel like scratching my skin off everywhere I affix the patch. No matter how dry my skin is, this large, thick, ugly patch has trouble sticking and moisture always gets under it. I end up with an angry itchy red ring that lasts for a week after its gone. So I'm switching to name brand Vivelle Dot. I hope to get the same benefits with a smaller, less ugly patch, and hope it resolves the irritation!"

TeeEm (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 30, 2015

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I have been taking this for almost a year the only issue I have is the patch recommended for once a week does not stick to the body for the duration of the week."

Anonymous February 4, 2015

"I have been on the patch since my hysterectomy four years ago. I have gradually decreased the dosage and have tried to get off it totally. I am on the lowest dose now and after trying another time to stop, I had hot flashes. The only downside to the patch is that it is large and beige but it works!!"

Anonymous January 19, 2010

For Primary Ovarian Failure "It's rather early for me to be rating this product considering it has been just under 2 weeks since I started it. However, I am very pleased with it so far. I was on Vivelle Dot for about 4 months and after the first month, all my symptoms came back. I have just started this patch and so far it is wonderful! I feel a million times better, my hair is better, no more hot flashes and I'm starting to sleep again! The only complaint I have is that the patch is HUGE and it's thick and beige rather than small and clear like Vivelle. But at this point, I could care less what it looks like as long as it works! "

Anonymous October 8, 2009

For Oophorectomy "I have been on the patch for a month now and it works. No more hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings. It stays on all week and the only side effect I have experienced is mild headaches. The convenience of weekly application is great."

Epatch June 9, 2009