User Reviews for Estrace

Learn more about Estrace.

Primary Ovarian Failure 1 reviews 77 medications

Prostate Cancer 0 reviews 92 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Estrace reviews 3 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Estrace

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Estrace (estradiol) for Primary Ovarian Failure: I've been on Estrace for just over 2 years to treat Primary Ovarian Failure. I have grown about 3 inches taller, my breasts have not increased in size, they are just constantly sore. I have been getting a lot of discharge, which is not overly pleasant. I get dizzy spells sometimes. I have gained about 15 pounds in 2 years again not the greatest, but my growth could have something to do with it. Acne, comes and goes sometimes it is horrible, other times my skin is great! My feet have also grown 1.5 sizes. I am very moody. That comes along with being young though. Overall, I would give it a 6/10, as I did not notice too many pleasant side effects, however it handled my problem inside.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 14, 2011 1:53 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Estrace (estradiol) for Postmenopausal Symptoms: Works well with mood swings and hot flashes. Side effects are not that great for me, I have dizziness and sore breasts, however both seem to be dissipating as I go through my first month's doses.

September 23, 2009 9:47 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Estrace (estradiol) for Postmenopausal Symptoms: Works good but my co-pay with Insurance is very expensive.

August 26, 2009 5:32 PM

Advanced Breast Cancer: Learn about treatments to improve quality of life. Click Here