User Reviews for Estrace

Learn more about Estrace.

Hypoestrogenism 1 reviews 81 medications

Prostate Cancer 0 reviews 94 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Estrace reviews 5 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Estrace

Review by Elaine00 (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Hypoestrogenism: I had a total/full Hysterctomy in Jan of 2006. I was put on Estrace/Estradoil 1mg at the time. Pending on the person, we are all different. 1 mg, I still had bad hot flashes, terrible or nasty temper, dizziness, feeling faint, very moody, feelings of rage. My Gyn put me up to a 2mg tablet. It worked, the rage feelings, dizziness, and most of the sweating and hot flashes eased or went away. I felt human again, and in control of my thoughts, and actions. It feels good not to have that terrible rage. I was at this time not receiving the right dose, it was to low. This week my gyn put me back on 1mg of Estrace, all those horrible feelings came back and quickly. My body again, was not getting enough hormone of estrogen and back on 2mg's.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 11, 2014 4:41 PM

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: Love it, no hot flashes or mood changes and feel like having sex again. Breasts have enlarged but are not painful. Taking 1 mg tablets, hope I never have to give up my wonder pill. Have been taking it for years and I am 70 years old.

June 6, 2014 9:03 PM

For Primary Ovarian Failure: I've been on Estrace for just over 2 years to treat Primary Ovarian Failure. I have grown about 3 inches taller, my breasts have not increased in size, they are just constantly sore. I have been getting a lot of discharge, which is not overly pleasant. I get dizzy spells sometimes. I have gained about 15 pounds in 2 years again not the greatest, but my growth could have something to do with it. Acne, comes and goes sometimes it is horrible, other times my skin is great! My feet have also grown 1.5 sizes. I am very moody. That comes along with being young though. Overall, I would give it a 6/10, as I did not notice too many pleasant side effects, however it handled my problem inside.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 14, 2011 1:53 PM

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: Works well with mood swings and hot flashes. Side effects are not that great for me, I have dizziness and sore breasts, however both seem to be dissipating as I go through my first month's doses.

September 23, 2009 9:47 AM

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: Works good but my co-pay with Insurance is very expensive.

August 26, 2009 5:32 PM