User Reviews for Vagifem

Learn more about Vagifem.

Atrophic Vaginitis 10 reviews 49 medications

8.1
Atrophic Urethritis 2 reviews 44 medications

4.5
Summary of Vagifem reviews 12 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Vagifem

For Atrophic Urethritis "awful leg pain, vaginal burning like on fire, back pain, pounding heart, dry cough, stomach pain and diarrhea"

Joyce 51 February 19, 2016

For Atrophic Vaginitis "54 and Suffering Severe vaginal dryness took vagifem 10 m for 10 days only had to stop due to severe abdominal pain never again will I take this drug users please beware"

Ginney-t (taken for less than 1 month) February 4, 2016

For Atrophic Vaginitis "I have only been taking this for a few months, but notice a big difference, I suffered really bad pain during intercourse and this has improved the situation, I also think it has levelled out my menopausal moods. I will be staying on it. I am fortunate to live in Scotland where I do not pay for this medication directly, prescriptions are free."

hellojoanie (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 2, 2016

For Atrophic Vaginitis "I used Vagifem as prescribed by my Gyn. I used this product as directed for on an off for a period of 2 years. I developed fallopian and ovarian cancer last year. I have had to have a hysterectomy-oophorectomy and excision of tumors. I feel that this was related to my taking the Vagifem even though my Gyn stated that this was a small dose of hormone and would not cause any adverse problems. I have since found that this is not the truth!"

Mary Ann Williams (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 30, 2015

For Atrophic Vaginitis "I have been using Vagifem 10mcg for 8-9 months and I just switched to Estrace vaginal cream 1gr. Vagifem kept my vagina healthy but the estrogen doesn't reach the external genital area which remains dry. With cream I'm able to use it in the vagina but I spread a little extra on the outside."

Cream is better November 28, 2014

"This medicine helped my dryness greatly and I can once again enjoy great sexual relations, However, being a migraine sufferer to begin with, this medicine has really magnified my headaches and the number I get each month. I would love to continue using it for the effectiveness, but can't be nonfunctional due to the number of and severeness of my migraines."

old age?dryness (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 15, 2014

For Atrophic Urethritis "For the past 2 years I have suffered terribly with incontinence. A month ago I decided to go to the doctor and she prescribed Vagifem. It was an instantaneous result. I can even jog now without any leaking. It has changed my life. The only negative thing I find is that I gained 2kg or it can be water retention. But not having incontinence outweighs the water retention/weight gain."

dee1702 (taken for less than 1 month) August 15, 2014

For Atrophic Vaginitis "completely stopped vaginal dryness."

dragon4 May 21, 2014

For Atrophic Vaginitis "Vagifem truly changed my life. Intercourse was almost impossible for me before my doctor prescribed Vagifem. Intercourse felt like knives in my vagina and my tissues were so dry,raw, and painful that I was in constant pain. I have been using it now for about a month and the difference is unbelievable. No more pain or irritation. No side effects so far."

kappin March 31, 2014

For Atrophic Vaginitis "No side effects and saw an immediate improvement, as well as a more peaceful state of mind, which may or may not be in my head, but I don't care. I felt great taking this medication, and it helped with the painful entry/sex that I was experiencing. Now, no problems!"

GoGirl62 February 17, 2014

For Atrophic Vaginitis "It works for me, my insurance does cover some of it but since it is not generic I have to pay almost the whole thing.."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 19, 2012

For Atrophic Vaginitis "At first I didn't have any side effects but the longer I have taken this medication I have been experiencing headaches. I never used to get headaches before and I have had bloating in my abdominal area. "

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 6, 2012

For Atrophic Vaginitis "Vagifem greatly helps me with my atrophic vagnitis. I was having extreme burning and pain. I only wish I did not have to take this the rest of my life like my doctor advised me. The mediciation sometimes gives me a slight headache."

Anonymous February 20, 2012