User Reviews for Vagifem

Learn more about Vagifem.

Hypoestrogenism 0 reviews 80 medications

Atrophic Vaginitis 5 reviews 90 medications

8.8
Atrophic Urethritis 0 reviews 90 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Vagifem reviews 5 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Vagifem

Review by kappin: User Rating:

Vagifem (estradiol) for Atrophic Vaginitis: Vagifem truly changed my life. Intercourse was almost impossible for me before my doctor prescribed Vagifem. Intercourse felt like knives in my vagina and my tissues were so dry,raw, and painful that I was in constant pain. I have been using it now for about a month and the difference is unbelievable. No more pain or irritation. No side effects so far.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 31, 2014 5:15 PM
Review by GoGirl62: User Rating:

Vagifem (estradiol) for Atrophic Vaginitis: No side effects and saw an immediate improvement, as well as a more peaceful state of mind, which may or may not be in my head, but I don't care. I felt great taking this medication, and it helped with the painful entry/sex that I was experiencing. Now, no problems!

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 17, 2014 11:44 AM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years): User Rating:

Vagifem (estradiol) for Atrophic Vaginitis: It works for me, my insurance does cover some of it but since it is not generic I have to pay almost the whole thing..

August 19, 2012 1:00 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year): User Rating:

Vagifem (estradiol) for Atrophic Vaginitis: At first I didn't have any side effects but the longer I have taken this medication I have been experiencing headaches. I never used to get headaches before and I have had bloating in my abdominal area.

May 6, 2012 6:22 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Vagifem (estradiol) for Atrophic Vaginitis: Vagifem greatly helps me with my atrophic vagnitis. I was having extreme burning and pain. I only wish I did not have to take this the rest of my life like my doctor advised me. The mediciation sometimes gives me a slight headache.

February 20, 2012 3:14 PM