User Reviews for Vagifem

Learn more about Vagifem.

Vagifem review summary

8.9/10 Average Rating

Compare all 49 medications used in the treatment of Atrophic Vaginitis.

Reviews for Vagifem to treat Atrophic Vaginitis

Review by dragon4:

completely stopped vaginal dryness.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 21, 2014 6:57 PM

Review by kappin:

Vagifem truly changed my life. Intercourse was almost impossible for me before my doctor prescribed Vagifem. Intercourse felt like knives in my vagina and my tissues were so dry,raw, and painful that I was in constant pain. I have been using it now for about a month and the difference is unbelievable. No more pain or irritation. No side effects so far.

March 31, 2014 5:15 PM

Review by GoGirl62:

No side effects and saw an immediate improvement, as well as a more peaceful state of mind, which may or may not be in my head, but I don't care. I felt great taking this medication, and it helped with the painful entry/sex that I was experiencing. Now, no problems!

February 17, 2014 11:44 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years):

It works for me, my insurance does cover some of it but since it is not generic I have to pay almost the whole thing..

August 19, 2012 1:00 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

At first I didn't have any side effects but the longer I have taken this medication I have been experiencing headaches. I never used to get headaches before and I have had bloating in my abdominal area.

May 6, 2012 6:22 PM

Vagifem greatly helps me with my atrophic vagnitis. I was having extreme burning and pain. I only wish I did not have to take this the rest of my life like my doctor advised me. The mediciation sometimes gives me a slight headache.

February 20, 2012 3:14 PM