User Reviews for CombiPatch

Learn more about CombiPatch.

Postmenopausal Symptoms 5 reviews 181 medications

8.4
Atrophic Urethritis 0 reviews 91 medications Not rated - Be the first
Atrophic Vaginitis 0 reviews 91 medications Not rated - Be the first
Hypoestrogenism 0 reviews 81 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of CombiPatch reviews 5 reviews 8.4

Reviews for CombiPatch

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "My symptoms were slight including flashes at night and some insomnia. Vaginal dryness was another concern. The patch has really helped. It's been almost a year since I started the patch. Early on I had some spotting, but that has stopped. I am having some puffiness in the application area."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 5, 2015

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I've been on this patch for a short period of time, however, I can say it works fast !!! On the 2nd day using this product, my flashes and night sweats were less severe ! I did experience nervousness on the 1st day, it lasted just a few hours hours then went away. So far, so good."

rob g. (taken for less than 1 month) October 25, 2013

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "My menopausal symptoms do not include hot flashes, only some night sweets. But my taking this medicine is to sleep better. I was not sleeping, only 2 hours than 3 hours. I did not want to take sleeping pills forever. Also, I am gaining weight. These are the Pros and Cons of the patch for me."

Debora K July 8, 2013

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "Combipatch took away flashes within 2 weeks, nausea and headaches. I don't like to take any medicines at all, but the symptoms of menopause were affecting my life. I am on the lightest dose."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) May 9, 2013

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I been on this patch like 2 weeks and so far it has eliminated my hot flashes. Works very fast and I have felt no side effects."

cooled (taken for less than 1 month) March 31, 2013