User Reviews for CombiPatch

Learn more about CombiPatch.

Postmenopausal Symptoms 4 reviews 192 medications

Atrophic Urethritis 0 reviews 90 medications Not rated - Be the first
Atrophic Vaginitis 0 reviews 90 medications Not rated - Be the first
Hypoestrogenism 0 reviews 80 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of CombiPatch reviews 4 reviews 8.0

Reviews for CombiPatch

Review by rob g. (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

CombiPatch (estradiol / norethindrone) for Postmenopausal Symptoms: I've been on this patch for a short period of time, however, I can say it works fast !!! On the 2nd day using this product, my flashes and night sweats were less severe ! I did experience nervousness on the 1st day, it lasted just a few hours hours then went away. So far, so good.

October 25, 2013 4:04 PM
Review by Debora K: User Rating:

CombiPatch (estradiol / norethindrone) for Postmenopausal Symptoms: My menopausal symptoms do not include hot flashes, only some night sweets. But my taking this medicine is to sleep better. I was not sleeping, only 2 hours than 3 hours. I did not want to take sleeping pills forever. Also, I am gaining weight. These are the Pros and Cons of the patch for me.

July 8, 2013 6:52 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

CombiPatch (estradiol / norethindrone) for Postmenopausal Symptoms: Combipatch took away flashes within 2 weeks, nausea and headaches. I don't like to take any medicines at all, but the symptoms of menopause were affecting my life. I am on the lightest dose.

May 9, 2013 6:38 AM
Review by cooled (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

CombiPatch (estradiol / norethindrone) for Postmenopausal Symptoms: I been on this patch like 2 weeks and so far it has eliminated my hot flashes. Works very fast and I have felt no side effects.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 31, 2013 7:51 PM

Suffering from sore knees? Assess your knee pain with our interactive tool. Click Here