User Reviews for Natazia

Learn more about Natazia.

Reviews for Natazia to treat Menorrhagia

Review by SH23 (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

I was diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome a few years ago and started taking Natazia for it. Before taking Natazia I would go about 10 months without a period then would bleed heavy for a month or so. I would have cramps that would drop me to my knees. It was unbearable. I went a couple years of dealing with this, then finally decided to get myself to the Dr. He prescribed Natazia and it has been a life saver. I've never had regular periods. I've been on so many different kinds of birth control and this is the only one that has worked for me. Since the first month I have had regular periods. I finally feel like a normal woman with regular periods. It's kind of nice. The only side effect is the acne. I'll take acne over bleeding heavy for a month any day.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 18, 2013 1:53 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

I've been on Natazia for over 17 days and I've had good and bad results. Before taking the pill, I got several fibroids and had 2 surgeries to remove them before they returned again. I've very extreme painful periods with heavy bleeding 3 days out of the 7-8 day period. And I'm going through pre-menopause. Natazia made the pain go away this time. But I'm having very dry, dark brown spotting. I have no cervical mucus. I think this pill is good for the pain and bleeding but bad for what I'm experiencing now. I think I need to try something else or get the hysterectomy.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 16, 2013 2:10 PM

Review by ohiogirl2 (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

I have been on this pill for 11 months. One thing with me for this pill is that I have to be very careful to take the pill when I'm supposed to. If it's a few hours or early next day and you remember, it's ok. If I miss a whole pill, my period was messed up. Before this pill I had bad cramping and horrible 7 day periods! I have no side effects, my periods went from super 7 days to very lite 2 days. This pill is a life saver! Part of the reason I am on this pill is for my horrific periods but the other reason is for an estrogen deficiency. I was experiencing hot flashes, night sweats, thinning in hair, etc. at 29 years old, now I have none of that! I recommend this pill...it has changed my life!

January 29, 2013 7:50 PM

Review by jjj123 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

I started taking this pill for breakthrough bleeding 4 months ago. Since I had my children I have not been able to take any oral contraceptive pills to help with the constant bleeding. I even tried Mirena for 1 year. The first 2 months were like magic. Now I am having excessive bleeding on my 3rd week of pills and couple of days of spotting when I should have my period. I don't have any emotional or physical side effects, but Natazia is expensive.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate