User Reviews for Natazia

Learn more about Natazia.

Reviews for Natazia to treat Menorrhagia

"I was skeptical and uneasy about going on birth control again after bad past experiences with other brands. My doctor prescribed it for me because my natural cycle was way too long,heavy bleeding ,and the worst cramps with fevers. Note-you have to stay 3 months on this pill to see how your body really reacts to it. I pretty much had light period throughout the whole 1st month. I did not ,though, have severe cramps anymore. In this second month, I have been more balanced with the bleeding and it is coming around normal time and not additional like month before. Emotions are still unstable- breaking out more too! Greasy face and feeling super gross. If this doesn't change after 3rd month- I'm switching."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 16, 2015

"I was diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome a few years ago and started taking Natazia for it. Before taking Natazia I would go about 10 months without a period then would bleed heavy for a month or so. I would have cramps that would drop me to my knees. It was unbearable. I went a couple years of dealing with this, then finally decided to get myself to the Dr. He prescribed Natazia and it has been a life saver. I've never had regular periods. I've been on so many different kinds of birth control and this is the only one that has worked for me. Since the first month I have had regular periods. I finally feel like a normal woman with regular periods. It's kind of nice. The only side effect is the acne. I'll take acne over bleeding heavy for a month any day."

SH23 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 18, 2013

"I've been on Natazia for over 17 days and I've had good and bad results. Before taking the pill, I got several fibroids and had 2 surgeries to remove them before they returned again. I've very extreme painful periods with heavy bleeding 3 days out of the 7-8 day period. And I'm going through pre-menopause. Natazia made the pain go away this time. But I'm having very dry, dark brown spotting. I have no cervical mucus. I think this pill is good for the pain and bleeding but bad for what I'm experiencing now. I think I need to try something else or get the hysterectomy."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 16, 2013

"I have been on this pill for 11 months. One thing with me for this pill is that I have to be very careful to take the pill when I'm supposed to. If it's a few hours or early next day and you remember, it's ok. If I miss a whole pill, my period was messed up. Before this pill I had bad cramping and horrible 7 day periods! I have no side effects, my periods went from super 7 days to very lite 2 days. This pill is a life saver! Part of the reason I am on this pill is for my horrific periods but the other reason is for an estrogen deficiency. I was experiencing hot flashes, night sweats, thinning in hair, etc. at 29 years old, now I have none of that! I recommend this pill...it has changed my life!"

ohiogirl2 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 29, 2013

"I started taking this pill for breakthrough bleeding 4 months ago. Since I had my children I have not been able to take any oral contraceptive pills to help with the constant bleeding. I even tried Mirena for 1 year. The first 2 months were like magic. Now I am having excessive bleeding on my 3rd week of pills and couple of days of spotting when I should have my period. I don't have any emotional or physical side effects, but Natazia is expensive."

jjj123 (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 7, 2012