User Reviews for Cyklokapron

Learn more about Cyklokapron.

Bleeding Disorder 2 reviews 9 medications

Factor IX Deficiency 1 reviews 10 medications

Summary of Cyklokapron reviews 3 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Cyklokapron

For Bleeding Disorder "I was recommended this tablet a week ago and all its done is made the bleeding worse, going back to doc tomorrow ..... I fear something is terribly wrong .... Wish I had the positive experiences being shared."

Nix25 March 22, 2016

For Bleeding Disorder "I am 49yrs young and was prescribed this med. for long lasting, extremely heavy, clotting periods, at my wits end the Dr prescribed 2 tab (TDS) 3x daily, its has been 24hours now, what an improvement!! I noticed improvement overnight I went from using super pads every 2 hours to a panty liner today, no side effects (as yet).. what a relief, I wont use it all the time but its good to have hand when need."

wolfberry March 4, 2016

For Factor IX Deficiency "I suffer Acquired Angioedema. Ir's excellent to diminish angioedema episodes, rated at 250 mg.-daily. No side effects."

Chez, MD (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 12, 2015

For Menorrhagia "I take Cyclokapron 500 mg 2 tabs 3 times a day for 4 days along with 2 tablets of Naproxen twice a day famotidine one tablet twice a day. I am 47 yrs old and am suffering since 2 yrs. Fibroids (stable size) but excessive bleeding requiring changes in double pads every 3 hrs! The tablets are wonderful and am very happy. Reduction in blood flow by 70%. No side effects. Have tried it for 1 cycle and plan to continue."

star 2 (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 2, 2013