User Reviews for Natazia

Learn more about Natazia.

Birth Control 27 reviews 249 medications

6.8
Menorrhagia 5 reviews 2 medications

6.8
Summary of Natazia reviews 32 reviews 6.8

Reviews for Natazia

For Menorrhagia "I was skeptical and uneasy about going on birth control again after bad past experiences with other brands. My doctor prescribed it for me because my natural cycle was way too long,heavy bleeding ,and the worst cramps with fevers. Note-you have to stay 3 months on this pill to see how your body really reacts to it. I pretty much had light period throughout the whole 1st month. I did not ,though, have severe cramps anymore. In this second month, I have been more balanced with the bleeding and it is coming around normal time and not additional like month before. Emotions are still unstable- breaking out more too! Greasy face and feeling super gross. If this doesn't change after 3rd month- I'm switching."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 16, 2015

For Birth Control "I was put on Natazia by my Ob about a month ago to stop the growth of my ovarian cyst, heavy periods, & cramping. I did notice I was a bit moody, but it shrank one cyst to half it size. I lost 10lbs in the first month. It lightened my cycle the first four days, but it's day 10 with no end in sight. I decided to stay on it for my cyst though."

Quita85 April 10, 2015

For Birth Control "I have been on Natazia for almost 2 months. I love it. I switched from being on Yasmin for 3 years. Natazia is a life-changer! My periods are amazing (if periods could be) and I've lost the weight I struggled to lose on Yasmin."

vic1004 (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 19, 2015

For Birth Control "I switched from Sprintec (due to breakthrough bleeding) and began Natazia. Instantly, my appetite increased and I was moody. I decided to ride it out for three months...what a mistake! I became depressed and crazy. Just switched today and hoping this new pill goes better."

Summerlynn27 October 29, 2014

For Birth Control "I've been taking Natazia for 2 months after being on Yaz for 2 years. I'm having a problem with bloating on this pill. I gained about 5 pounds within the first few weeks of taking it, which I can only attribute to excess fluid retention. I feel so fat on this pill, despite the fact that I work out all the time. I had clear skin while on Yaz, and am now getting acne on my back and my neck. Also, Natazia is supposed to reduce your period, but I have seen no change in mine. I'll be going back to Yaz next month."

Mar13 May 14, 2014

For Birth Control "This is my 3rd birth control pill. I've always had long periods (7-9 days) and after my last pill gave me mood swings, NO sex drive, and still long periods with spotting between periods; this pill has fixed all that. My periods are barely 3 days and I have no spotting between periods, which is the best part. Well, that and the fact that it works to prevent pregnancy in 2 ways."

kellsbells (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 28, 2014

For Birth Control "I've been on this for 3 months. I experience heavy bleeding and bad cramping always on the 3rd week of the pill. I have bad headaches every day. I'm a healthy eater, non smoker and workout 3-4 days a week. Going to the doctor tomorrow!"

sadiee January 9, 2014

For Birth Control "I have been on this pill for about 2 years now and LOVE IT. I have a severe bleeding condition to the point where I was in the hospital getting blood transfusions because of a period I had. Natazia has cured that. No more heavy bleeding and NO PREGNANCIES. The only reason I am having to switch from this to a new birth control pill is because the co-payment keeps going up, otherwise I would stay on this."

Maloneybaby (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 3, 2014

For Menorrhagia "I was diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome a few years ago and started taking Natazia for it. Before taking Natazia I would go about 10 months without a period then would bleed heavy for a month or so. I would have cramps that would drop me to my knees. It was unbearable. I went a couple years of dealing with this, then finally decided to get myself to the Dr. He prescribed Natazia and it has been a life saver. I've never had regular periods. I've been on so many different kinds of birth control and this is the only one that has worked for me. Since the first month I have had regular periods. I finally feel like a normal woman with regular periods. It's kind of nice. The only side effect is the acne. I'll take acne over bleeding heavy for a month any day."

SH23 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 18, 2013

For Birth Control "I was taking Natazia for about a year 1/2 or more. It wasn't until recently that my doctor's office stopped carrying this as a free sample. I was put on a different form of birth control that my insurance covers. I have been on this for a month and I noticed fairly noticeable slight differences in the two. I almost never had periods on Natazia which I thought must be a bad thing. I also never had PMS on Natazia which was fortunate. Now on this new birth control I feel like I am 18 again emotion-wise. My period was actually a NORMAL period like I used to get when I was never even on birth control. I never even used tampons on Natazia because it was so light. I had to go buy tampons for the first time in 6 months or more due to discontinuing Natazia."

zeldawearsox (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 27, 2013

For Birth Control "I have been on Natazia for almost 2 years. For about a year and half I haven't really had a period. Some months its absolutely nothing at all. Occasionally I spot. Last year I told the Gyno she said its nothing to worry about. My skin doesn't break out on this pill. I was on Ortho Tri-cyclen Lo, My skin was terrible. I have gained a lot of weight since on this pill but the clear skin and no period is kind of worth it. I use to get terrible cramps and bleed a lot. Hope this is helpful."

Anonymous July 28, 2013

For Birth Control "I love this pill. I was on Loestrin 24 for my first pill and I was so moody! My doctor switched me to Natazia and I have had no side effects! I know pills are different for everyone but this pill has really changed my view on birth control. Periods are still 3-5 days and moderate bleeding/cramping but no nausea or breast tenderness. Also comes with a Bayer savings card."

newlywed2655 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 21, 2013

For Menorrhagia "I've been on Natazia for over 17 days and I've had good and bad results. Before taking the pill, I got several fibroids and had 2 surgeries to remove them before they returned again. I've very extreme painful periods with heavy bleeding 3 days out of the 7-8 day period. And I'm going through pre-menopause. Natazia made the pain go away this time. But I'm having very dry, dark brown spotting. I have no cervical mucus. I think this pill is good for the pain and bleeding but bad for what I'm experiencing now. I think I need to try something else or get the hysterectomy."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 16, 2013

For Birth Control "I have had really bad experiences with birth control in the past. My doctor gave me Natazia about 1 1/2 years ago and its been doing awesome since. My one and only con is that you have take it around the same time every day or it will mess with your cycle a bit (causing ovary discharge and such) but if you miss a pill and follow your chart it should work out with no problems. It has reduced my cycle to about 2 days and reduced cramps. Highly recommend!"

liz010101 May 17, 2013

For Menorrhagia "I have been on this pill for 11 months. One thing with me for this pill is that I have to be very careful to take the pill when I'm supposed to. If it's a few hours or early next day and you remember, it's ok. If I miss a whole pill, my period was messed up. Before this pill I had bad cramping and horrible 7 day periods! I have no side effects, my periods went from super 7 days to very lite 2 days. This pill is a life saver! Part of the reason I am on this pill is for my horrific periods but the other reason is for an estrogen deficiency. I was experiencing hot flashes, night sweats, thinning in hair, etc. at 29 years old, now I have none of that! I recommend this pill...it has changed my life!"

ohiogirl2 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 29, 2013

For Birth Control "I have been on this medication for two months. I was given Natazia to control my heavy periods and painful cramps. Month one I still had heavy cramps and flow for seven days. Now in month two my period has been 11 days and heavy each day. My flow and cramps are actually heavier now. Extra strength Tylenol is not strong enough."

Anonymous December 24, 2012

For Birth Control "I used Natazia for 2 years. I was with my boyfriend when I decided to use it. He noticed my moods improve and more stable PMS. Only got period 2 days, when I was used to get it for a week.. really light. I was less anxious, and didn't gain much weight. I actually lost weight on the pill with an exercise schedule. Breast enlargement was extreme. I went from a 34C to a 32DD --not right away, but within the 2 years. The enlargement was unbearable. I've been off of it for a month and I got my period back in 31 days. Everything went back to the way it was before, weight still staying off so far."

Anonymous August 11, 2012

For Menorrhagia "I started taking this pill for breakthrough bleeding 4 months ago. Since I had my children I have not been able to take any oral contraceptive pills to help with the constant bleeding. I even tried Mirena for 1 year. The first 2 months were like magic. Now I am having excessive bleeding on my 3rd week of pills and couple of days of spotting when I should have my period. I don't have any emotional or physical side effects, but Natazia is expensive."

jjj123 (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 7, 2012

For Birth Control "I have been on Natazia for two weeks and I am on edge! Fighting with my husband, irritated with my kids, I feel like I am an emotional 13 year old. Calling my doctor in the morning and stopping the pill."

Anonymous July 22, 2012

For Birth Control "For someone who has been on 7 different birth control pills, I'm pleased with Natazia. I have had side effects all the way from vomiting/nausea to water retention and mood swings on other pills. I have noticed NO side effects on Natazia thus far; I have been on it for 2 months. I am giving my positive experience on Natazia because I think it's needed. Hopefully it will help others not to prejudge it. Give it a try. And if you're looking for a pill that gives you virtually no period, this will do it!"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 11, 2012

For Birth Control "I first started birth control at 27 when I was going to get married and needed it not only for birth control, but also so I wouldn't be on my period for my honeymoon. I have been super pleased. I used to have HORRIBLE periods. I would have to wear a nightime/Ultra Super Tampon AND a heavy flow pad."

TiffanyMe (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 5, 2012

For Birth Control "I'm 28 years old. I've been on Natazia for over a year now. The first few months were great because the pill really lightened and shortened my periods which were usually heavy and lasted 8-10 days. However, for the past 3 months, I've had bad acne around my jaw line and neck. Now, for the past week and 2 days I've been spotting within the 2nd and 3rd week before my period! I have one more week left on this but am very worried about spotting for over a week!"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) May 8, 2012

For Birth Control "I have been on a lot of pills and this one has to be the worst. I never had acne before and as soon as I started this pill my face has been broken out. I have gained weight. I am depressed all month and have horrible PMS. But I haven't gotten pregnant and my period seems to be the same."

Anonymous April 24, 2012

For Birth Control "This pill didn't give me any of the listed side effects, and my periods were only about 2-3 days (which is very short for me, loved that). If that was all, I would give it a 10, HOWEVER, it completely killed my ability to get aroused (wet), my libido was there and I was very into the intimate moments, but I was very dry ....unlike me. It also made my skin and scalp very dry too, it's like it sucked all the moisture out of my body. I switched to a different pill and the dryness problems went away in about a week. Definitely not the right birth control pill for me."

Anonymous September 8, 2011

For Birth Control "I went on this pill because my other pills made my breasts to tender. The pill was great when I started in March but then in July and August I have had bleeding for more then a week. At the beginning I never had any bleeding and it took away my period fully, now I bleed heavy for more then a week."

Anonymous August 9, 2011