User Reviews for Chlorpheniramine / methscopolamine / phenylephrine

Also known as: Aerohist Plus, Aerokid, AH-Chew, AH-Chew II, Ah-chew Ultra, Ah-Chew Ultra Tannate, Allergy DN PE, AlleRx Dose Pack (PM Dose), AlleRx Dose Pack PE (PM Dose), Chlor-Mes, Chlor-Mes D, CPM-PE-MSC, DA Chewable, DA II, Dallergy ER, ...show all 61 brand names

Learn more about Chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine/phenylephrine.

Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine/phenylephrine to treat Nasal Congestion

"I had a severe sinus infection that would never go away. Finally the doc prescribed this medicine. I was a little apprehensive about buying meds from a compound pharmacy, but I'm glad I did. Although my insurance did not cover the meds, I'm glad I paid the $50 because I felt better after my first dose! This is my third day on the meds and I can breathe at night without waking up to blow my nose and I do not feel stuffy. I love this medicine!"

Shaelanay January 5, 2016