User Reviews for Phenylephrine

Also known as: 4 Way Fast Acting Nasal Spray, 4-Way Menthol, Afrin 4 Hour Extra Moisturizing, Alconefrin-12, Alconefrin-25, Little Noses Decongestant, Nasal Four, Neo-Synephrine Extra Strength Nasal, Neo-Synephrine Mild Nasal, Neo-Synephrine Nasal, Nostril Nasal Decongestant, Rhinall, Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray, Vicks Sinex Ultra Fine Mist

Learn more about Phenylephrine.

Nasal Congestion 7 reviews 522 medications

9.4
Summary of Phenylephrine reviews 7 reviews 9.4

Reviews for Phenylephrine

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: "The only product that clears my sinus... Better than any doctor prescribed medication I have tried. Absolutely the best over the counter product on the market!"

Bells15 (taken for less than 1 month) May 24, 2015

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: "I literally could not breathe through my nose and when I used it. It instantly worked. I feel 100 % better. I will use this for the rest of my life."

wahid mashriqi April 13, 2015

For Nasal Congestion: "Immediate ability to breath fully and normally through nose. Made me realize I have chronic congestion as I don't ever recall being able to breath through my nose this well. Unfortunately it lasts a few hours max for me and its recommended to not take for more than three days. An absolute tease but fantastic being able to sleep breathing through my nose"

A + May 3, 2014

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (phenylephrine) for : "Ever since I was young I have used this nasal spray every time I came down with a cold. I've even tried to buy cheaper brands, but this is the only one that really works. The only downfall to the product is that it doesn't last a full 12 hours, maybe only five or six. Also, I would only recommend it to those who have a cold, not for long-term use or people with allergies."

Al125821 September 10, 2012

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: "Love the product and keep it on hand EVERY winter. I've had trouble breathing in winter months for as long as I can remember. Sinex is the only product I know of that works instantly so I can go to sleep without breathing through my mouth! I love it! I can't find the words to say just how much I love it and how well IT WORKS!"

dina l February 14, 2012

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: "Over the last few weeks, I've been struggling with nasal congestion on and off with the rapid changes of weather we have been experiencing in Texas. I figured that by drinking plenty of non-caffeinated fluids (i.e. mostly water, herbal teas, etc), my condition would go away on its own. I do not believe in using medicines to solve small problems like headaches and colds, but with only hours to spare before a presentation at work I gave in and tried Sinex. I have never had such a quick turn-around from not being able to breathe through my nose at all to having near perfect breathing in a matter of seconds. My family has stood by Vicks products for years and I most certainly can and will recommend Sinex Spray as a solution to nasal congestion."

Pr3vention November 14, 2011

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: "This is so far the only medication that helps a lot with my condition. Unfortunately I cannot take it for long periods of time."

Anonymous May 16, 2010

Afrin 4 Hour Extra Moisturizing (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: "Relieves symptoms and nose not as dry. But can only be used for short periods due to label warnings. After that it may worsen symptoms."

Anonymous November 29, 2008