User Reviews for Phenylephrine

Also known as: 4 Way Fast Acting Nasal Spray, 4-Way Menthol, Afrin 4 Hour Extra Moisturizing, Alconefrin-12, Alconefrin-25, Little Noses Decongestant, Neo-Synephrine Extra Strength Nasal, Neo-Synephrine Mild Nasal, Neo-Synephrine Nasal, Nostril Nasal Decongestant, Rhinall, Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray, Vicks Sinex Ultra Fine Mist

Learn more about Phenylephrine.

Nasal Congestion 4 reviews 558 medications

Summary of Phenylephrine reviews 4 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Phenylephrine

Review by Al125821: User Rating:

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (phenylephrine): Ever since I was young I have used this nasal spray every time I came down with a cold. I've even tried to buy cheaper brands, but this is the only one that really works. The only downfall to the product is that it doesn't last a full 12 hours, maybe only five or six. Also, I would only recommend it to those who have a cold, not for long-term use or people with allergies.

September 10, 2012 10:18 PM
Review by dina l:

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: Love the product and keep it on hand EVERY winter. I've had trouble breathing in winter months for as long as I can remember. Sinex is the only product I know of that works instantly so I can go to sleep without breathing through my mouth! I love it! I can't find the words to say just how much I love it and how well IT WORKS!

February 14, 2012 11:56 PM
Review by Pr3vention: User Rating:

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: Over the last few weeks, I've been struggling with nasal congestion on and off with the rapid changes of weather we have been experiencing in Texas. I figured that by drinking plenty of non-caffeinated fluids (i.e. mostly water, herbal teas, etc), my condition would go away on its own. I do not believe in using medicines to solve small problems like headaches and colds, but with only hours to spare before a presentation at work I gave in and tried Sinex. I have never had such a quick turn-around from not being able to breathe through my nose at all to having near perfect breathing in a matter of seconds. My family has stood by Vicks products for years and I most certainly can and will recommend Sinex Spray as a solution to nasal congestion.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 14, 2011 2:40 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: This is so far the only medication that helps a lot with my condition. Unfortunately I cannot take it for long periods of time.

May 16, 2010 9:58 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Afrin 4 Hour Extra Moisturizing (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: Relieves symptoms and nose not as dry. But can only be used for short periods due to label warnings. After that it may worsen symptoms.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 29, 2008 2:21 PM

Severe allergies and anaphylaxis: Learn how epinephrine can save a life. Watch Video