User Reviews for Acetaminophen/phenylephrine
Also known as: Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold and Sinus, Congespirin Aspirin Free, Contac Cold + Flu (Day Formula), D-Time Sinus, Day Relief Sinus PE, Dilotab II, Excedrin Sinus Headache, Mapap Sinus Congestion and Pain, Non-Pseudo Sinus Pain & Pressure, Robitussin Peak Cold Nasal Relief, Sinus Congestion and Pain Daytime Cool Ice, Sinutab Sinus Maximum Strength, Sudafed PE Pressure + Pain, Sudafed PE Sinus Headache, Suphedrine PE Sinus Headache, Tylenol Plus Children's Cold & Stuffy Nose, Tylenol Sinus Congestion & Pain Daytime, Vicks Dayquil Sinus
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Acetaminophen/phenylephrine.
Reviews for Acetaminophen/phenylephrine to treat Headache
|Review by Souby (taken for 2 to 5 years):||User Rating:|
Excedrin Sinus Headache (acetaminophen / phenylephrine): This is the only medicine over the counter or prescribed by my doctor that clears up my sinus headache without making me drowsy. Usually within 15 minutes there is relief.
|June 11, 2012 3:35 PM|
Learn more about Headache
Micromedex Care Notes:
Harvard Health Guide:
- Theraflu Severe Cold Daytime Powder Packet MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Tylenol Infants Plus Cold drops MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- acetaminophen/phenylephrine MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- acetaminophen/phenylephrine drops MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- acetaminophen/phenylephrine powder packet MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Sinus Pain & Pressure Concise Consumer Information
- Theraflu Daytime Severe Cold Concise Consumer Information
- acetaminophen and phenylephrine Concise Consumer Information