Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
Your symptoms are suggestive for an infection or other problem in your liver that is putting you in significant danger! Seek urgent care today!
Important infections in the liver include hepatitis (infection or inflammation of the liver) and cholangitis (infection in the bile ducts that drain the liver).
Please provide feedback to help us improve the Drugs.com Symptom Checker.
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Causes of Impotence
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Men
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Sexual Problems in Men
- Treatment of Impotence
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Understanding PSA
- Start over