Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Recurring Abdominal Pain
Lower abdominal pain is occasionally a sign of serious illness. It is important to identify warning symptoms early that could be a sign of a dangerous problem within the lower abdomen. Doctors sometimes call warning symptoms "red flags."
Fever is one symptom that is a "red flag" when it is experienced with lower abdominal pain.
Have you experienced unexplained fever along with your pain?
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Causes of Impotence
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Men
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Sexual Problems in Men
- Treatment of Impotence
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Understanding PSA
- Start over