Tetracaine ophthalmic Side Effects
Applies to tetracaine ophthalmic: ophthalmic ointment, ophthalmic solution
Along with its needed effects, tetracaine ophthalmic may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor or nurse immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking tetracaine ophthalmic:
- Blurred vision
- redness of the clear part of the eye
- sensitivity to light
- severe stinging in the eye
- throbbing eye pain
Incidence not known
- Bloody eye
- burning, stinging, itching, redness, or irritation of the eye
- change in vision
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about tetracaine ophthalmic
- Tetracaine ophthalmic Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: ophthalmic anesthetics