Bebtelovimab Side Effects
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 29, 2022.
Applies to bebtelovimab: intravenous solution.
Serious side effects of Bebtelovimab
Along with its needed effects, bebtelovimab may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor or nurse immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking bebtelovimab:
- Back pain
- blurred vision
- chest pain, discomfort, or tightness
- difficulty in moving
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- itching skin
- joint pain
- large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- muscle aches, cramps, pains, or stiffness
- nausea and vomiting
- noisy breathing
- pounding in the ears
- swollen joints
- trouble breathing
- unusual tiredness or weakness
Incidence not known
- Difficulty swallowing
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
More about bebtelovimab
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (4)
- Dosage information
- Drug class: miscellaneous antivirals
- En español
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.