Pentacel Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Pentacel (diphtheria toxoid/haemophilus b conjugate (prp-t) vaccine/pertussis, acellular/poliovirus vaccine, inactivated/tetanus toxoid) is a member of the vaccine combinations drug class and is commonly used for Diphtheria Prophylaxis, Haemophilus influenzae Prophylaxis, Pertussis Prophylaxis, and others.
The cost for Pentacel intramuscular kit - is around $547 for a supply of 5 kits, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
This Pentacel price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Pentacel Coupons and Rebates
Pentacel offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
There are currently no Manufacturer Promotions that we know about for this drug.
Patient Assistance Programs for Pentacel
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Sanofi Patient ConnectionElligibility requirements:
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- At or below 400% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must be residing in the US or a US territory, and under the care of a US physician
- Negative decision may be appealed. Insurance benefits, claims assistance and/or other reimbursement help is offered. Exceptions to guidelines considered. Patients who do not file taxes must either request a 4506-T form from the IRS, submit proof of benefits received (such as Social Security) Earning Statement, or submit W2's of the person who is supporting them financially. Healthcare provider must contact the Program for REORDER FORMS.
- Pentacel (diptheria and tetanus toxoids and acellular pertussis adsorbed inactivated poliovirus and haemophilus B conjugate tetanus toxoid conjugate vaccine) Injection
More information please phone: 888-847-4877 Visit Website
More about Pentacel (diphtheria toxoid / haemophilus b conjugate (prp-t) vaccine / pertussis, acellular / poliovirus vaccine, inactivated / tetanus toxoid)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Drug class: vaccine combinations
- FDA Approval History