Medically reviewed on October 13, 2016
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: DIMETHICONE 30g in 1g
Labeler: Allergan, Inc.
NDC Code: 0430-3100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporarily protects and helps prevent chafed, chapped, cracked or windburned skin.
- helps treat and prevent minor skin irritation due to diaper rash.
- helps seal out wetness in the diaper area.
- For external use only.
- avoid contact with the eyes.
- not to be applied over puncture wounds.
- not to be applied over infections.
- if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
for skin protectant use apply liberally as often as needed.
for diaper rash use: • change wet diapers promptly.
• cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry.
• apply lotion liberally with each changing.
Benzyl alcohol, carbomer, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, laureth-23, magnesium aluminum silicate, petrolatum, potassium sorbate, sodium hydroxide, steareth-2, water.
Manufactured by: Contract Pharmaceuticals Limited
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5N 6L6 for
Warner Chilcott Company, LLC
Fajardo, Puerto Rico 00738
Marketed by: Warner Chilcott (US), LLC
Rockaway, NJ 07866
To report SUSPECTED ADVERSE REACTIONS,
contact Warner Chilcott at 1-800-521-8813 or
FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or www.fda.gov/medwatch.
|Labeler - Allergan, Inc. (144796497)|
|Registrant - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (001627975)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.