Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: DIMETHICONE 30g in 1g
Labeler: Allergan, Inc.
NDC Code: 0430-3100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporarily protects and helps prevent chafed, chapped, cracked or windburned skin.
- helps treat and prevent minor skin irritation due to diaper rash.
- helps seal out wetness in the diaper area.
- For external use only.
- avoid contact with the eyes.
- not to be applied over puncture wounds.
- not to be applied over infections.
- if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
for skin protectant use apply liberally as often as needed.
for diaper rash use: • change wet diapers promptly.
• cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry.
• apply lotion liberally with each changing.
Benzyl alcohol, carbomer, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, laureth-23, magnesium aluminum silicate, petrolatum, potassium sorbate, sodium hydroxide, steareth-2, water.
Manufactured by: Contract Pharmaceuticals Limited
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5N 6L6 for
Warner Chilcott Company, LLC
Fajardo, Puerto Rico 00738
Marketed by: Warner Chilcott (US), LLC
Rockaway, NJ 07866
To report SUSPECTED ADVERSE REACTIONS,
contact Warner Chilcott at 1-800-521-8813 or
FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or www.fda.gov/medwatch.
|Labeler - Allergan, Inc. (144796497)|
|Registrant - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (001627975)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.