Zinc Oxide 20% by Pharmacy Value Alliance, LLC
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 15, 2018.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 0.2g in 1g
Labeler: Pharmacy Value Alliance, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-159
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 20%
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash - helps protect skin from wetness
- Protects and dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
- Helps prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped, cracked or windburned skin and lips
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For External Use Only
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. This may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary. With each diaper change, especially at betime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- Store at controlled room temperature 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
Mineral Oil, Petrolatum
Pharmacy Value Alliance, LLC.
407 East Lancaster Avenue, Wayne, PA. 19087
Product of PRC
|ZINC OXIDE 20%
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Pharmacy Value Alliance, LLC (101668460)|
|Registrant - Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA LLC (079424163)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.