Zinc Oxide 20% by Pharmacy Value Alliance, LLC
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 6, 2020.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 0.2g in 1g
Labeler: Pharmacy Value Alliance, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-159
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Zinc Oxide 20%
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash - helps protect skin from wetness
- Protects and dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
- Helps prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped, cracked or windburned skin and lips
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For External Use Only
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. This may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary. With each diaper change, especially at betime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- Store at controlled room temperature 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
Mineral Oil, Petrolatum
Pharmacy Value Alliance, LLC.
407 East Lancaster Avenue, Wayne, PA. 19087
Product of PRC
|ZINC OXIDE 20%
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Pharmacy Value Alliance, LLC (101668460)|
|Registrant - Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA LLC (079424163)|